The Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver is a device that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. In order to use your printer, you will need to install the driver on your computer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file and extract it to a convenient location on your computer.
- Double-click on the extracted file to open it.
- The installation wizard will appear. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon imageRUNNER 1435P to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
The Canon imageRUNNER 1435P is a 35 page-per-minute multifunction device with copy, print, and scan capabilities. It has a standard paper capacity of 500 sheets, which can be expanded to 1,600 sheets with optional paper trays. The 1435P has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages.
The 1435P can print and copy at resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a standard print controller with PCL and PostScript support. The imageRUNNER 1435P also has an optional fax board.
The imageRUNNER 1435P has standard connectivity options including USB 2.0 and 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet. It also has an optional wireless LAN adapter. The 1435P is compatible with Canon’s uniFLOW output management system.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon imageRUNNER 1435P:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver application on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Q: How do I install the Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver?
A: The Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver can be installed by downloading it from Canon’s website or by using the installation CD that came with your printer.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver?
A: The Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Q: How do I uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver?
Q: I’m having trouble installing the Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver. What should I do?
A: If you’re having trouble installing the Canon imageRUNNER 1435P Driver, Canon recommends that you contact their customer support for assistance.