The Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn is a color laser printer that offers high quality printing and scanning features. This printer is designed for small to medium sized businesses and comes with a variety of features that make it a great choice for any business. The Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn offers print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute and has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. This printer also offers duplex printing, which helps to save time and paper. The Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn also has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and wireless.
Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||70.11 MB|
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver” download from our website is completed, open the file and extract it to your desktop.
- Locate the “Setup.exe” file and double-click it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin using the printer.
Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Details:
The Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn is an all-in-one color laser printer with scan and copy capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute in black and white and color. The printer has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. The MF631Cn uses Canon’s proprietary toner cartridges, which are available in standard and high-yield capacities. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, which can be expanded to 800 sheets with optional paper trays. The MF631Cn connects to a computer via USB or Ethernet and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn:
- Make sure that the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver is installed on your computer before attempting to use it.
- If you are having trouble printing, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver.
- Make sure that the paper size and type settings in the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver are correct for your printer and paper.
- If you are still having trouble, contact Canon customer support for assistance.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver?
Make sure you have the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver downloaded onto your computer. Once it has downloaded, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver?
To uninstall the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver, go to the Start menu and then click on Control Panel. From here, click on Add or Remove Programs. Find the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver in the list of programs and click on it. Click on the Uninstall button and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Where can I find the Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver?
The Canon imageCLASS MF631Cn Driver can be downloaded from the Canon website.