The Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is available for free on this page using the links below.
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||68.88 MBB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn printer.
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Specifications:
The Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn is a high-performance multifunction printer designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It offers print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities in one compact device. The MF5960dn produces high-quality prints at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution and can print at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute. It also features a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and duplex printing for increased efficiency. The Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn is a reliable and affordable multifunction printer that will help boost productivity in any small or medium-sized business.
Hacks on How to Use Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before attempting to install the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver.
- Download the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn driver?
Make sure you have the correct model printer before you download the driver. You can find the model number on the front of your printer.
If you have the correct model number, then go to Canon’s website and download the driver for your printer model. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn driver?
Open the Control Panel on your computer and click on “Uninstall a Program” or “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn driver from the list of programs and click on the “Uninstall” or “Remove” button.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall process.
3. I am having trouble installing the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn driver. What can I do?
Make sure that you are logged in as an administrator on your computer.
If you are still having trouble, then you can try downloading the driver from a different source. Sometimes, other websites will have the driver that you need.
4. I am having trouble printing with the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn. What can I do?
First, make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
If the printer is turned on and connected, then check to see if the printer has any paper jams. If there are any paper jams, then remove them and try printing again.
If the printer does not have any paper jams and you are still having trouble printing, then you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn driver.
5. Where can I find the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn manual?
The Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn manual can be found on Canon’s website.