The Canon imageClass MF5950dw driver is a free and easy to install driver that is compatible with a variety of operating systems. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon imageClass MF5950dw Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||68.88 MB|
How to Install Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, you can start using the printer.
The Canon imageClass MF5950dw is a multifunction printer that offers print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a 250-sheet paper tray.
The Canon imageClass MF5950dw also offers duplex printing, which allows you to print on both sides of the paper. This can help you save paper and money. The printer also has a USB port, so you can print from a USB drive. The Canon imageClass MF5950dw also has Wi-Fi connectivity, so you can print from your mobile device.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon imageClass MF5950dw:
- Download and install the Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon imageClass MF5950dw printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver and select the “Printer” option.
- Select the “Canon imageClass MF5950dw” printer from the list of printers.
- Click the “Print” button to print your document.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver?
Make sure you have the driver file downloaded (link provided below) and then double-click on it to launch the installation wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver?
Open the Control Panel and then go to “Programs and Features.” Locate the Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver in the list and then click on “Uninstall.” Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation.
3. How do I know if the Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver is installed correctly?
Open the Control Panel and then go to “Device Manager.” Under “Printers,” you should see the Canon imageClass MF5950dw listed. If it’s not listed, then the driver is not installed correctly.
4. Where can I download the Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver?
You can download the Canon imageClass MF5950dw Driver from the Canon website (link provided below).