The Canon imageCLASS MF543dw driver is a software that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon ImageCLASS MF543dw Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II-UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||68.88 MB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF543dw Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, click “Run” or “Open”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer if prompted.
- Connect the Canon imageCLASS MF543dw printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- If prompted, select the “Canon imageCLASS MF543dw” printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
- You should now be able to print to the Canon imageCLASS MF543dw printer.
The Canon imageCLASS MF543dw has a print speed of up to 38 pages per minute1 in both black and white and color. With Quick First Print Technology, your first print will be ready in approximately 6 seconds. The MF543dw has wireless connectivity, allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built-in Wi-Fi Direct Connection capability, allowing easy connection to mobile devices without a router. The 5-inch color touchscreen display is easy to use and navigate.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon imageCLASS MF543dw:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the Canon imageCLASS MF543dw Driver software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I connect my Canon imageclass mf236n printer to my WIFI?
- In order to connect your Canon imageclass mf236n printer to your WIFI, you will need to first ensure that your WIFI router is properly set up and functioning.
- Once you have ensured that your WIFI router is working, you will need to locate the WIFI connection button on your Canon imageclass mf236n printer.
- Once you have located the WIFI connection button, you will need to press and hold it for a few seconds until the printer begins to search for available WIFI networks.
- Once the printer has located your WIFI network, you will simply need to select it and enter the password. After a few moments, your printer should be successfully connected to your WIFI network.
How do I connect my Canon Photoclass printer to my WIFI?
- Check if your Canon Photoclass printer is compatible with WIFI. If it is, then proceed to the next step. If not, then you will need to purchase a WIFI adapter for your printer.
- Once you have confirmed that your printer is compatible with WIFI, you will need to find your WIFI router. The router will likely have a sticker on the bottom with the name of the WIFI network and the password.
- Next, you will need to open the Canon Photoclass printer’s control panel and find the WIFI setup menu. From here, you will select the option to connect to a WIFI network.
- Finally, you will enter the name of the WIFI network and the password. Once you have done this, your printer should be connected to the WIFI network.
How do I connect my Canon imageclass to my computer?
- Begin by gathering the materials needed to connect the printer to the computer. This should include the power cord for the printer, the USB cable, and the driver disk that came with the printer.
- Once you have all of the necessary materials, start by plugging the power cord into the back of the printer and into an outlet.
- Next, take the USB cable and plug one end into the back of the printer and the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
- At this point, you should power on the printer.
- Once the printer is powered on, go ahead and insert the driver disk into your computer.
- The disk will likely autorun, but if it doesn’t, open up My Computer and double click on the icon for the driver disk.
- Follow the prompts to install the printer drivers onto your computer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Canon imageclass printer.
Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons that your Canon printer might not be connecting to your computer. The first thing you should check is whether or not the printer is turned on and plugged into an outlet. If the printer is turned off or unplugged, it won’t be able to connect to your computer.
Another reason why your Canon printer might not be connecting to your computer is because of a problem with the printer’s drivers. The drivers are the software that allows your computer to communicate with the printer. If the drivers are out of date or corrupted, the printer won’t be able to connect to your computer. You can usually download the latest drivers for your Canon printer from the Canon website.
If your Canon printer is still not connecting to your computer, it might be because of a hardware problem. For example, if the printer’s USB port is damaged, it won’t be able to connect to your computer. In this case, you’ll need to take the printer to a Canon service center to have it repaired.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my laptop wirelessly?
- Before you start, make sure that your Canon printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Control Panel and click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Change adapter settings” and then right-click on your wireless network adapter.
- Select “Properties” and then click on the “Sharing” tab.
- Tick the box next to “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.
- Click on the “Apply” button and then the “OK” button.
- Now open the Canon printer’s control panel and select “Network”.
- Select “Wireless LAN setup” and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to your laptop wirelessly.
What happens when I press the WPS button on my router?
When you press the WPS button on your router, it will initiate the WPS protocol which is designed to simplify the process of setting up a new wireless network. The router will broadcast a signal that will be picked up by any WPS-enabled devices in the area, and they will be able to connect to the router without having to enter any complicated settings.
Where is WPS button on Canon printer?
The WPS button is located on the Canon printer itself. It is usually on the control panel, but it may also be on the front or side of the printer. If you cannot find the WPS button on the printer, consult the printer’s manual.
What does PSK mean on a printer?
PSK stands for “print server kit.” A PSK is a collection of software and hardware that lets a printer connect to a network and function as a server. The kit includes a network interface card (NIC) and drivers, as well as software for managing print jobs and security.
What is the SSID for Wi-Fi?
The SSID is the identifier for a wireless network. The SSID is also known as the ESSID (extended service set identifier). The SSID is a 32-character string that is used to identify a wireless network. The SSID can be anything that you want it to be, but it is recommended that you use a name that is easily recognizable.
How do I reset my Canon Photoclass printer?
There are a few ways to reset your Canon Photoclass printer. One way is to simply unplug the printer from the power source and then plug it back in. This will usually reset the printer and clear any error messages. If this does not work, you can try resetting the printer through the control panel. To do this, simply find the “reset” button on the control panel and press it. This should reset the printer and clear any error messages. If this does not work, you may need to contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
How do I install my Canon printer?
Next, you’ll need to connect your printer to your computer. Most Canon printers will connect via USB, so you’ll just need to plug the printer into an available USB port. If your printer uses a different type of connection, consult your printer’s manual for instructions.
Finally, you’ll need to install any software that came with your printer. This will usually be an executable file that you can double-click to launch the installer. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation. Once everything is installed, you should be able to print from your Canon printer.
How do you connect a printer to a computer?
- Locate the printer. It will have a USB port on the back.
- Take the USB cable and plug one end into the USB port on the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on the computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
- Check that your router is turned on and that you have an internet connection.
- Check that your printer is turned on and has fresh ink.
- On your computer, open the control panel.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.
How do I scan on Canon imageCLASS MF236n?
- Load your document into the scanner.
- Press the “Scan” button on the scanner.
- Select the “File” button on the scanner control panel.
- Press the “Start” button.
- Your document will now be scanned and saved as a PDF file.
How do you make a double sided copy on Canon imageCLASS MF236n?
- Load your document into the document feeder tray on the top of the printer.
- Press the “Copy” button on the control panel.
- Select the “2-Sided Copy” option.
- Select the paper size and type that you want to use for your copies.
- Press the “Start” button.
- The printer will begin making copies of your document. When it is finished, the copies will be output onto the tray below.