The Canon imageCLASS MF515x driver is available for free in this page using the links below. You can use this driver to connect your Canon imageCLASS MF515x printer to your computer. This driver is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
Canon imageCLASS MF515x Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II-UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||70.11 MB|
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF515x Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon imageCLASS MF515x Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon imageCLASS MF515x to your computer using the USB cable.
- The Canon imageCLASS MF515x should now be ready to use.
The Canon imageCLASS MF515x is a versatile, all-in-one printer that is perfect for any home or small office. With print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities, this printer can handle any task. The print speed is up to 35 pages per minute, and the first print is out in 6 seconds. The printer has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. The scanner has a resolution of up to 600 dpi, and the fax has a resolution of up to 300 dpi. The printer also has duplex printing and a USB port for easy connectivity.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon imageCLASS MF515x:
- Make sure that your Canon imageCLASS MF515x Driver is updated to the latest version.
- Connect your Canon imageCLASS MF515x Driver to your computer.
- Open the Canon imageCLASS MF515x Driver.
- Select the documents that you want to scan.
- Click on the “Scan” button.
- Choose the destination for the scanned documents.
- Click on the “Start” button.
1. How do I install the Canon imageCLASS MF515x printer driver on my computer?
To install the printer driver, first download it from the Canon website. Then, double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon imageCLASS MF515x printer driver from my computer?
To uninstall the printer driver, first open the Control Panel on your computer. Then, select “Uninstall a Program” and find the Canon imageCLASS MF515x printer driver in the list of installed programs. Finally, click “Uninstall” to complete the process.
3. Where can I find the latest Canon imageCLASS MF515x printer driver?
The latest printer driver can be downloaded from the Canon website.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon imageCLASS MF515x printer driver?
The printer driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.