The Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw driver is available for free in this page using the links below. This driver is necessary in order for your computer to be able to communicate with the printer and use all of its features. Once you have downloaded and installed the driver, you will be able to use the printer to its full potential.
Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Driver on Your PC:
First, make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer.
Next, open the “Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Driver” download from our website.
Once the file is open, click on the “Install” button.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Once the installation is complete, restart the computer.
Now, you should be able to use the printer.
The Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw offers high quality output with speeds of up to 26 pages per minute1 in both color and black and white. With a quick first print time of approximately 6 seconds, the MF4880dw gets your business documents when you need them.
The MF4880dw has wireless connectivity2, allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also features Canon Mobile Printing3, which allows you to print documents and photos directly from your Apple® iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® and Android™ smartphone or tablet.
The MF4880dw has a variety of paper handling options. The 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray make it easy to keep your printer supplied with paper. The duplexing automatic document feeder allows you to copy, scan or fax both sides of a document quickly and easily.
Hacks on How to Use Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “File” menu and then select “Print”.
- In the “Print” dialog box, select the “Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw” printer from the list of printers.
- Click on the “OK” button to start printing the document.
Questions & Answers:
How do I install Canon mf4880dw?
- Begin by logging onto the Canon website and navigating to the support page for your product.
- On the support page, locate the Drivers & Software section for your product.
- Download the appropriate driver for your product and operating system.
- Once the driver has downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process.
How do I scan with Canon mf4770n?
- The LCD will display the scanning mode options. Use the arrow keys to select the desired mode, then press the OK button.
- The LCD will display the resolution options. Use the arrow keys to select the desired resolution, then press the OK button.
- Press the Start button to begin scanning.
What is imageCLASS printer?
An imageCLASS printer is a high-end, all-in-one printer that offers excellent print quality and features for the home or small office user. This type of printer is designed to handle both text and graphics printing, and usually offers print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. Many imageCLASS printers also offer scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities, making them a true all-in-one solution for the small office.
How do I turn on AirPrint on my Canon printer?
In order to use AirPrint with your Canon printer, you will need to make sure that both the printer and your iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Once you have verified that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you can open the app that you want to print from and select the print option. From the print menu, you should see your Canon printer listed as an available printer. Select your Canon printer from the list and the print job will be sent to the printer.
What does it mean when it says no air printers found?
- Make sure that your printer and iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Check to see if AirPrint is enabled on your printer. Many printers have an AirPrint button or icon on their control panel.
- If you’re using a Mac, make sure that it’s running macOS 10.7.5 or later.
- Check for updates to your iOS device and printer firmware.
- Try using a different Wi-Fi network. Some public networks block AirPrint traffic.
- Restart your printer and iOS device.
- If you’re using a USB cable to connect your printer, disconnect it and try using Wi-Fi instead.
How do I get my Canon printer to scan to my computer?
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- On your computer, open the scanning software that you want to use.
- Select your Canon printer as the scanning device.
- Configure the scanning settings according to your preferences.
- Click on the “Scan” button to start scanning.
- The scanned images will be saved to your computer.
Why won’t my Canon printer scan to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Canon printer might not be scanning to your computer. One possibility is that the printer and computer are not properly connected. Make sure that the USB cable is securely plugged into both the printer and the computer. Another possibility is that the scanning software on your computer is not properly installed. Try reinstalling the software from the Canon website. Finally, make sure that the printer itself is turned on and has enough paper in its tray. If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Canon customer service for further assistance.
How do I set up my Canon printer to scan?
- Open the Canon printer driver setup file.
- Select the “Install” option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the Canon printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Scan” option from the printer’s control panel.
- Select the desired scanning resolution and destination for the scanned document.
- Press the “Scan” button to start scanning the document.
How do I scan with Canon imageCLASS?
- Load your document into the scanner. Make sure it is placed face-down on the scanner glass.
- Press the ‘Scan’ button on the printer.
- Select ‘Document Scan’ on the printer control panel.
- Choose the destination for your scan. You can save it to a USB drive, send it to an email address, or save it to a cloud storage service.
- Press the ‘Start’ button to begin scanning.
Is monochrome printer color?
A monochrome printer is a type of printer that can only print in black and white. Color printers are able to print in a range of colors, but monochrome printers are only able to print in two colors: black and white.
How do I connect my Canon Photorunner to my Iphone?
- Check that your imageRUNNER printer is connected to the same network as your iPhone.
- Select your imageRUNNER printer from the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Enter the password for your imageRUNNER printer, if prompted.
- Once your iPhone is connected to your imageRUNNER printer, open the app that you want to print from.
What is an AirPrint printer Canon?
An AirPrint printer is a type of printer that uses Apple’s AirPrint technology to wirelessly connect to iOS devices and print documents, photos, emails, and web pages. AirPrint printers are compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.