Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. This driver is available for free on the Canon website. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II-UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||70.11 MB|
How Can You Install Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn Driver” file you downloaded.
- The “Setup Wizard” will appear. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use the printer.
Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn Details:
The Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn is a multifunction printer that offers print, copy, and scan capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 26 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. The MF4580dn also has a duplex printing feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
The scanner on the MF4580dn has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and can scan in both color and black and white. The copier has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and can copy at speeds of up to 26 copies per minute.
The Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets. It also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. The MF4580dn is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before beginning the download process.
- Visit the Canon website and navigate to the imageCLASS MF4580dn driver page.
- Download the driver onto your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Q: How do I install the Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn Driver?
1. Download the driver from the Canon website.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Q: How do I uninstall the Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn Driver?
1. Open the Control Panel.
3. Select the Canon imageCLASS MF4580dn driver from the list of installed programs.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to uninstall the driver.