Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver is a driver for the Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x printer. This printer is a color laser printer that is designed for small to medium sized businesses. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II-UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||70.11 MB|
How to Safely Install Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded “Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver” file to open it.
- If prompted, extract the contents of the file to a location on your hard drive.
- Open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Click “Add a printer” from the top menu bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation.
Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Details:
The Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x is a high-speed, high-volume laser printer designed for businesses and office environments. It prints at up to 45 pages per minute and has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 300,000 pages. It supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
The printer has a standard paper capacity of 1,600 sheets, which can be expanded to 3,200 sheets with optional paper trays. It has a maximum paper size of 12″ x 18″. The printer has a duplex printing feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. It also has support for Canon’s uniFLOW software, which allows you to manage and track your print jobs.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices and select “Print”.
- Choose the paper size and type that you want to use.
- Click “OK” to print your document.
1. What is the Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver?
The Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon printer. This driver is required in order for your printer to function properly.
2. Where can I download the Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver?
You can download the Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver from the Canon website.
3. How do I install the Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver?
Once you have downloaded the Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver?
The Canon imageCLASS LBP8780x Driver is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.