The Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn is a color laser printer that is designed for small to medium sized businesses. The LBP841Cdn offers print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute, and features a variety of connectivity options including USB, Ethernet, and wireless.
Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II-UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||70.11 MB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the “Start” menu and click “Control Panel”.
- Double-click “Printers and Faxes”.
- Click “Add a printer”.
- Click “Local printer”.
- Uncheck the “Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer” option.
- Click “Next”.
- Choose the “Have Disk” option.
- Click “Browse” and navigate to the location where you extracted the files.
- Select the “Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn” driver and click “OK”.
- Click “Next”.
Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Specifications:
The Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn is a color laser printer with a print speed of up to 28 pages per minute. It has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and can print on paper sizes up to 8.5″ x 14″. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. It also has a USB port for connecting to a computer.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn uses a four-color toner system. The black toner has a yield of up to 2,300 pages and the color toners have a yield of up to 1,500 pages. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages.
Hacks on How to Utilize Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before you start the Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you will need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- In the “Printers” window, click on the “Add a printer” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer is added, you can print to it by selecting the “Print” option from the file menu.
Q: Where can I download the Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver?
A: You can download the Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver from the Canon website.
Q: How do I install the Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver?
A: To install the Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver, follow the instructions in the installation manual.
Q: How do I use the Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver?
A: The Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver is used to print documents and images from your computer to the Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn printer.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver?
A: The Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver requires a Windows computer with an available USB port.