The Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver is available for free in this page using the links below. This driver is necessary in order to use the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x printer.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II-UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||70.11 MB|
How Can You Install Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the “Start” menu and click “Control Panel”.
- Double-click “Printers and Faxes”.
- Click “Add a printer”.
- Click “Add a local printer”.
- Select the “Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x” printer and click “Next”.
- Choose the port that the printer is connected to and click “Next”.
- Choose the driver that you want to use for the printer and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x is a monochrome laser printer designed for small to medium businesses. It has a print speed of up to 47 pages per minute and a first print time of 6.5 seconds. The LBP6780x also has a high-yield toner cartridge that can print up to 9,000 pages.
The LBP6780x has a maximum paper capacity of 850 sheets, which can be expanded to 1,600 sheets with optional paper trays. It also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning, copying, and faxing. The scanner can scan at up to 4800 dpi resolution and has a duplex scanning feature.
The LBP6780x has built-in Ethernet and USB connectivity, and it is compatible with Canon’s uniFLOW software. It is Energy Star certified and has a one-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x:
- Download and install the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of document you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
- Adjust the settings according to your preferences and click on the “OK” button.
- Your document will start printing.
Q: Where can I download the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver?
A: You can download the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver from the Canon website.
Q: How do I install the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver?
A: To install the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver, first download it from the Canon website. Then, double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver?
A: The system requirements for the Canon imageCLASS LBP6780x Driver are Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10; and Mac OS X 10.7 or later.