If you need a Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn Driver, you can download the printer driver using the download button below. This printer driver is for the Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn printer.
Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||68.88 MB|
How to Install Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn Driver” file you downloaded.
- The “Installation Wizard” will appear. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the “Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn” printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn Specifications:
The Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn is a high-speed, duplex laser printer designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 40 pages per minute and a first print time of 6.5 seconds. The LBP6650dn also has a 250-sheet paper capacity, expandable to 800 sheets with optional paper trays.
The LBP6650dn uses Canon’s All-in-One Toner cartridge system which combines the toner, drum and development unit into one easy to replace cartridge. This system helps reduce maintenance costs and downtime. The LBP6650dn also has energy saving features such as an auto-off/auto-sleep mode which reduces power consumption when not in use.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before downloading the driver.
- Download the driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
1. How do I install the Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn Driver?
Make sure you have the ImageClass LBP6650dn driver file saved on your computer. Locate the file, right-click it, and select “Extract All.” This will open up a Wizard window; follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
2. I’m having trouble installing the driver. What could be the problem?
There are a few things that could be causing the installation trouble. One possibility is that you don’t have administrator privileges on your computer. Another is that you have another printer driver already installed that is conflicting with the ImageClass LBP6650dn driver. Try uninstalling any other printer drivers you have on your computer, and then try the installation again.
3. Once the driver is installed, how do I use the printer?
To use the ImageClass LBP6650dn printer, you’ll need to open up the printer’s driver properties. In the driver properties, you can select the default printer settings, paper size, and other options.
4. I’m having trouble printing. What could be the problem?
One possibility is that the printer driver isn’t installed correctly. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver. Another possibility is that the printer is offline. In the printer’s driver properties, make sure the “Use printer offline” option is not selected.
5. Where can I get more help with the ImageClass LBP6650dn printer?
If you’re still having trouble, Canon offers technical support for the ImageClass LBP6650dn printer. You can contact Canon support by phone or online.