The Canon imageCLASS D1320 is a printer that is designed for use in both the home and office. The printer is able to print in both black and white, and it uses a laser printing technology. The printer has a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi, and it can print at a speed of up to 26 pages per minute. The printer is also able to duplex print, which means that it can print on both sides of a page. The printer has a USB port, and it is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Canon imageCLASS D1320 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||68.88 MB|
How to Install Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the “User Account Control” dialog box appears, click “Yes”.
- The installer starts extracting files.
- The “Setup.exe” file will be created in the same folder.
- Double-click the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is successful, a “Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver” folder will be created on the desktop.
Canon imageCLASS D1320 Details:
The Canon imageCLASS D1320 is a multifunctional printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 28 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The D1320 also has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
The Canon imageCLASS D1320 has a variety of features that make it a versatile and user-friendly printer. One such feature is the ability to print on both sides of the paper. This can help save paper and time. The D1320 also has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and wireless. This makes it easy to connect to a variety of devices.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon imageCLASS D1320:
- Make sure that your Canon imageCLASS D1320 printer is properly connected to your computer.
- Download and install the latest driver for your printer from the Canon website.
- Open the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver application and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of document you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
- Adjust the settings according to your preferences and click on the “OK” button.
Q: Where can I find the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver?
A: The Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver can be found on the Canon website.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver?
A: The system requirements for the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver are Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac OS X.
Q: How do I install the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver?
A: The Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver can be installed by following the instructions in the Canon manual.
Q: How do I uninstall the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver?
Q: What are the features of the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver?
A: The Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver offers print, scan, and copy capabilities.