The Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 is a multifunction printer that offers high quality printing, scanning and copying capabilities. You can download the Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver using the links below. This will allow you to use all the features of your printer.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Safely Install Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver:
- Double-click the “Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver” download from our website.
- The “Install Wizard” will appear.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the “Install Wizard”.
- When the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 is a high-speed, high-quality monochrome laser all-in-one printer. It is designed for small to medium sized businesses or home offices. It can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a first print out time of 6 seconds. The maximum resolution for printing is 1200 x 1200 dpi. The scanner has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. The Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 has a duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages per month. It is Energy Star qualified.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before you start the Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver.
- Find the “Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver” folder and double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
1. Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver?
You can find the Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver on the Canon website.
2. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver?
To install the Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver, first download the driver from the Canon website. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
3. How do I use the Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver?
To use the Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver, open the file that you downloaded from the Canon website. Double-click on the file to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use the printer with your computer.