The Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn is a color laser printer that is ideal for small to medium businesses. It offers print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute and has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Safely Install Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver:
- Download the “Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn printer.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn is a color laser printer with duplex printing and scanning capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute in black and white and up to 14 pages per minute in color. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. The printer connects to a computer via USB 2.0 or Ethernet. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn printer. You can find this driver on the Canon website or by doing a search online.
- If you are having trouble printing, try restarting your computer and then your printer. This can often fix printing issues.
- Make sure that you have the correct paper size and type loaded into your printer. This can make a big difference in the quality of your prints.
- If you are still having trouble printing, contact Canon customer support for assistance.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver?
Make sure the power is turned off before beginning. Locate the drivers on the website or included on the installation CD. Unzip the file if it is zipped. Run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions.
2. What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver?
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP are all compatible with the Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver.
3. I am having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver. What should I do?
Make sure you are logged in as an administrator. If you are using Windows 7, 8, or 10, you may need to right-click the installer and select “Run as Administrator.” If you are still having trouble, please contact Canon customer support.
4. Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver can be found on the Canon website or included on the installation CD.