The Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 is a multifunction printer that offers high quality printing, scanning and copying features. You can download the driver for this printer from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How Can You Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 is a multi-function printer that offers print, copy, and scan capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The MF6530 also has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
The scanner on the MF6530 has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and can scan in both color and black & white. The copier has a speed of up to 21 copies per minute and a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. It also has the ability to reduce or enlarge documents from 25% to 400%.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 is a versatile and reliable multi-function printer that would be a great addition to any home or small office.
Hacks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF6530:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 printer.
- Try to print from a different application to see if the issue is with the specific software you are using.
- Check the printer’s status to see if there are any error messages that can help you troubleshoot the problem.
- If you are still having difficulty, contact Canon customer support for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver on my computer?
Detailed instructions on how to install the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver can be found in the user manual that came with your printer. If you no longer have the user manual, you can download a copy from Canon’s website.
2. My computer does not have a CD drive. How can I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver?
If your computer does not have a CD drive, you can download the driver from Canon’s website and install it using the instructions provided.
3. I am having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver, Canon’s customer support team can help. You can contact Canon’s customer support team by phone, email, or live chat.
4. I installed the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver, but my printer is not working. What should I do?
First, check that your printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer. If your printer is still not working, contact Canon’s customer support team for assistance.
5. Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver?
You can download the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver from Canon’s website.