If you are looking for a Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Driver, the driver is available for download using the links below. This printer is a great choice for your home or small office needs. It offers fast printing and copying, as well as scanning and faxing capabilities.
Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||70.11 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn” printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Printers and Faxes” window from the “Start” menu.
- Right-click on the “Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn” printer and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ” Ports ” tab and click on the “Configure Port…” button.
Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn is a multifunction printer designed for small businesses and home offices. It has print, copy, and scan capabilities, as well as fax and email functions. It can print and copy at up to 21 pages per minute, and scan at up to 24 images per minute. It has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a 250-sheet paper tray. It connects to a computer via USB or Ethernet, and can also be used with a mobile device via Wi-Fi.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- Select the “Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn” printer from the list of printers.
- Click on the “Print” button.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Driver?
First, download the driver from the Canon website. Next, unzip the file and open the “Setup.exe” file. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. Finally, restart your computer to complete the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Driver?
To uninstall the driver, first open the “Control Panel” and then select “Uninstall a Program”. Find the Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Driver in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall”. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation. Finally, restart your computer.
3. Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Driver can be downloaded from the Canon website.