If you need a Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver, you can download it using the links below. This driver is for the printer model Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Safely Install Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver:
- Download the “Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn is a multifunctional printer designed for small to medium sized businesses. It offers print, copy, fax and scan capabilities in one compact unit. The MF5880dn produces high quality prints at up to 28 pages per minute in both black and white and color. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages, making it ideal for busy workgroups. The MF5880dn also features duplex printing and copying, as well as a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn offers a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. The MF5880dn comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn:
- When using the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver, be sure to always use the latest version of the driver to ensure compatibility with your computer.
- If you are having trouble installing the driver, be sure to check the installation instructions that came with the driver.
- If you are still having trouble, you can always contact Canon support for help.
Questions & Answers:
1.Where can I download the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver?
You can download the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver from the Canon website.
2. What are the minimum system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver?
The minimum system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver are a computer with a Pentium 4 or higher processor, 512MB of RAM, and 1GB of free hard disk space.
3. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver?
To install the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver, first download the driver from the Canon website. Then, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. What should I do if I am having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver?
If you are having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn Driver, try restarting your computer and then trying the installation again. If that does not work, you can try uninstalling and then re-installing the driver.