The Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is a multifunction printer that offers high quality printing, scanning, and copying features. You can get the driver for this printer using the download links below.
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How Can You Install Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is a multifunction printer that offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying features. It has a maximum print resolution of 1200×1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 21 ppm. The MF512x also has a 1200×1200 dpi scanner and can copy at speeds of up to 21 cpm. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. The printer measures 18.3×16.1×15.7 inches and weighs 44.1 pounds.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF512x has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. It is compatible with Windows and macOS. The printer has a one-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF512x:
- Make sure your Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver is up to date. You can do this by going to the Canon website and checking for the latest drivers.
- If you are having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver, try using the “Install as Administrator” option.
- If you are still having trouble, try contacting Canon support for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.What is Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver ?
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer. This software is required in order for your printer to function properly.
2.Where can I download Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver ?
You can download Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver from Canon’s website.
3.How do I install Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver ?
Once you have downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4.Can I uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver ?
Yes, you can uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver if you no longer need it. To uninstall the software, go to the “Control Panel” and then select “Add or Remove Programs”. Locate Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver in the list of installed programs and click on “Remove” to begin the uninstallation process.