The Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w is a reliable and affordable multifunction printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. The MF4780w offers print, copy, and scan capabilities, and it also features wireless connectivity, so you can print from virtually anywhere. The driver for the MF4780w is available for download using the links below.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w is a compact and stylish multifunctional laser printer that is ideal for small offices. It offers print, copy and scan functions in one space-saving device. This printer has a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute and a first print out time of just 6.3 seconds. It also features duplex printing and wireless connectivity for easy printing from mobile devices. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w printer. You can check this by going to the Canon website and looking for the “Drivers & Software” section for your printer model.
- If you are having trouble printing, try resetting the printer. To do this, turn the printer off and then unplug the power cord from the back of the printer. Wait for 30 seconds and then plug the power cord back in and turn the printer on.
- Try printing a test page to see if the printer is working properly. To do this, open the “Printer” menu in the Windows Control Panel and click on the “Print a Test Page” button.
- If you are still having problems printing, contact Canon customer support for assistance.
1.How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver?
To install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver, you need to first download the driver from the Canon website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2.Can I use the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver with Windows 10?
Yes, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver is compatible with Windows 10.
3.Do I need to uninstall my current printer driver before installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver?
No, you don’t need to uninstall your current printer driver. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver will automatically uninstall the previous driver during the installation process.
4.Can I use the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver with Mac OS X?
Yes, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver is compatible with Mac OS X.
5.Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver is available for download on the Canon website.