The Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 is a compact and stylish multifunction printer that is ideal for small offices. It offers print, copy and scan functions in one compact device. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Continue” to begin the installation process.
- Connect the USB cable from your printer to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 is a versatile and affordable multifunction laser printer that is ideal for small offices and home offices. It offers print, copy, and scan functions in one compact and easy-to-use machine. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 has a print speed of up to 23 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. It also has a scanning resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of 800 sheets. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
Hacks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF4730:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your printer. You can check for updates on the Canon website.
- If you are having trouble printing, try restarting your computer and printer.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to your computer via USB and that it is turned on.
- Try printing from a different application to see if the issue is with the application or the printer driver.
- If you are still having trouble, contact Canon customer support for assistance.
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 driver?
Refer to the installation guide that came with your Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 printer.
2. I lost my Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 installation CD. Where can I download the driver?
You can download the driver for your Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 printer from the Canon website.
3. My Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 printer is not working. What can I do?
First, check that the printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer. If the printer still does not work, uninstall and then reinstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 driver.
4. I’m having trouble printing from my Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 printer. What can I do?
First, try restarting your computer. If that does not solve the problem, check that the printer is not low on ink or paper. You may also need to clean the printer heads.