If you need a Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver, you can download the printer driver using the download button below. This printer driver is for the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL printer. This printer is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer to complete the process.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL is a multifunctional printer designed for small businesses and home offices. It offers print, copy, and scan functions, as well as faxing capabilities. This printer has a compact design that makes it easy to fit into smaller spaces. It also has a variety of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi and Ethernet. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL has a print speed of up to 26 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can also handle paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches. The scanner has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and can scan both documents and photos. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL also has a 33.6 Kbps fax modem and can store up to 512 pages in memory.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL:
- Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Canon printer. You can find these on the Canon website or through your printer’s support page.
- If you are having trouble printing, try resetting your printer. This can be done by unplugging the printer for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Make sure that you are using the correct paper type and settings for your print job. You can find these in the printer’s manual or online.
- If you are still having trouble printing, contact Canon support for further assistance.
1. What is the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver is a software package that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.
2. Where can I download the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver?
You can download the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver from the Canon website. Simply navigate to the support page for your printer model and select the appropriate driver for your operating system.
3. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver?
Once you have downloaded the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver, simply double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the installation.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
5. How do I know if the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver is installed correctly?
To verify that the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver is installed correctly, simply open the Devices and Printers control panel and check to see that your Canon printer is listed. If it is, then the driver is installed correctly.