The Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver is available for free in this page using the links below. This driver is compatible with operating systems like Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and can be used on 32 or 64-bit systems.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver:
- Once the “Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver” download from our website is completed, please open the file that you have downloaded.
- You will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions before the installation can begin, so please read through these carefully and click ‘I Agree’ when you’re ready.
- The next screen will ask you where you would like to install the driver files to. The default location is usually fine, but you can change this if you like. Once you’re happy with the location, click ‘Next’.
- The installation process will now begin and you will be asked to restart your computer when it is finished.
- Once your computer has restarted, please open the “Printers and Faxes” control panel from the Start menu.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d is a multifunctional printer that offers high quality printing, scanning and copying features. It has a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. The printer also features a duplex printing function that allows you to print on both sides of the paper. The scanner has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and can scan in both color and black & white. The copier has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and can copy at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d also features a fax function with a resolution of up to 300 x 300 dpi.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d:
- Make sure that your Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download and install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver from Canon’s website.
- Open the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the “Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d” printer from the list of printers.
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver on my computer?
Answer: You can find the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver on the Canon website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2. Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver?
Answer: The Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver is available on the Canon website.
3. I am having difficulty installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having difficulty installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d driver, you can contact Canon customer support for assistance.
4. I am having difficulty using the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having difficulty using the Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d printer, you can contact Canon customer support for assistance.