Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How Can You Install Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If the file is in ZIP format, extract the files to a folder of your choice.
- Open the folder and double-click on the file “Setup.exe”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF418x is a high-performance, all-in-one mono laser printer designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It offers print speeds of up to 38 pages per minute, and features a large, intuitive touchscreen display for easy operation. The printer also has built-in WiFi and Ethernet connectivity for easy networking, and supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print for mobile printing.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF418x has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, and features a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning and copying multiple pages. It also has a 250-sheet paper tray capacity, and supports duplex printing for increased efficiency. The printer comes with a 1-year warranty.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon i-SENSYS MF418x:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- Select the “Canon i-SENSYS MF418x” printer from the list of printers.
- Click on the “Print” button.
Q: Where can I download the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver?
A: You can download the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver from the Canon website.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver?
A: The system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver are Windows 7 or later, and Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
Q: How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver?
A: You can install the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver by double-clicking the downloaded file and following the instructions on the screen.
Q: How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver?
A: You can uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver by going to the Control Panel, selecting “Uninstall a program,” and selecting the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver from the list of programs.