The Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 is a small, compact and stylish multifunctional laser printer. It is ideal for home and small office use. The printer has a print speed of up to 21ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. It also has a scanner, copier and fax function.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Safely Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A dialog will appear asking you where you want to extract the files.
- Choose a location for the files and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 is a multifunctional printer that offers high quality printing, scanning and copying features. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. The printer also features a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a 250-sheet paper tray.
The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi and can scan both documents and photos. It also has a built-in fax modem with a speed of up to 33.6 Kbps.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 is a great printer for small businesses or home offices. It offers high quality printing, scanning and copying features at a reasonable price.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF4140:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 printer. You can check this by going to the Canon website and looking for the “Drivers & Software” section for your specific printer model.
- When printing documents, make sure to select the correct paper type and quality settings in the printer driver. This will help ensure that your prints come out looking their best.
- If you are scanning documents, be sure to select the correct resolution and file format in the scanner driver. This will help ensure that your scanned images are of the highest quality.
- When copying documents, be sure to select the correct paper size and quality settings in the printer driver. This will help ensure that your copies come out looking their best.
How do I manually install Canon printer drivers?
If you have a Canon printer, you will need to install the drivers before you can use the printer. Drivers are pieces of software that allow your computer to communicate with hardware devices, and they are usually specific to the device.
You can usually find the drivers you need on the manufacturer’s website. For Canon printers, you can find the drivers on the Canon support website. Once you have found the right driver, download it and save it to your computer.
Once the driver is downloaded, you will need to open it and install it. The process will vary depending on the driver, but you will usually need to follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use your Canon printer. If you are having trouble, you can try restarting your computer or reinstalling the driver.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
- Canon offers a variety of printer drivers for Windows 10 users. To install a Canon printer driver on Windows 10, you’ll first need to download the driver from the Canon website.
- Once you’ve downloaded the driver, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect your Canon printer to your Windows 10 computer and start using it.
Can I install Canon printer without CD?
Yes, you can install a Canon printer without the CD, but you will need to download the drivers for the printer onto your computer first. Once you have the drivers downloaded, you can connect the printer to your computer via USB and follow the prompts to install the printer.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the driver file.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click on Add a Printer.
- Select the Add a Local Printer option.
- Choose the port where your printer is connected.
- Select the Have Disk option.
- Browse to the location of the unzipped driver file and select the driver file.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the printer driver installation.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons why your printer’s driver may be unavailable. One possibility is that your printer is too old and the driver is no longer supported by your operating system. Another possibility is that you’re using a new operating system and the driver hasn’t been released yet. If you’re using Windows 10, it’s also possible that the driver is built into the operating system and you don’t need to install it separately.
If your printer is relatively new, the most likely reason for the driver being unavailable is that it hasn’t been released yet. In this case, you can try checking the website of your printer’s manufacturer for an updated driver. If you can’t find one, you may be able to use a generic driver that will work with your printer.
If your printer is old and the driver is no longer supported, you may be out of luck. In this case, you may be able to find a third-party driver that will work with your printer, but it may not be as reliable as an official driver.
How do I get my Canon printer to connect to my computer?
- Ensure that your Canon printer is properly plugged into an electrical outlet and your computer is powered on.
- Locate the USB cable that came with your printer. One end of the cable will plug into the back of the printer, while the other end will plug into an available USB port on your computer.
- Once the USB cable is properly connected, your computer should automatically detect the printer and install any necessary drivers.
- You can now open up the printing software that came installed on your computer. This will likely be located in the “Start” menu.
- Follow the prompts within the printing software to add your Canon printer. This should include selecting the printer model and providing a name for the printer.
- Once the printer has been added, you should be able to print to it from any software program on your computer.
How do I manually install a printer driver in Windows?
In Windows, you can install a printer driver either through the Add Printer Wizard or manually. The Add Printer Wizard is the easier method, but it requires that you have a CD or access to the manufacturer’s website. If you don’t have a CD or if you can’t find the driver on the website, you’ll need to install the driver manually.
- Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website or from a trusted third-party website.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to extract it.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click the Add a Printer button.
- Choose the port that the printer is connected to. If you’re not sure, try the USB port first.
- Choose the printer manufacturer and model from the list. If you can’t find your printer, click the Windows Update button to search for it.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter a name for the printer and click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
How do I make my printer driver available?
- Open System Preferences and click on the “Printers & Scanners” icon.
- Click the “+” button at the bottom of the window to add a new printer.
- Click “Add” and the printer should now be available.
Why can’t I install printer driver on Windows 10?
There can be a number of reasons why you might not be able to install a printer driver on Windows 10. One possibility is that your printer is not compatible with Windows 10. Another possibility is that you do not have the correct permissions to install a printer driver. Finally, it is also possible that there is a problem with the printer driver itself.
How do I find printer drivers in Windows 10?
- In Windows 10, open the Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- On the Devices and Printers page, click on the Add a printer link.
- On the Add a Printer page, click on the link for the type of printer you want to add.
- On the next page, select the specific printer model and click on the Next button.
- Windows will now search for and install the printer driver. Once the driver has been installed, you can now use your printer.
Where are the printer drivers located in Windows 10?
The printer drivers are located in Windows 10 in theControl Panel. To access theControl Panel, press the Windows key + X on your keyboard and then click Control Panel. In the Control Panel, click Devices and Printers. The printer drivers are located under the Devices and Printers section.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
- Plug the Canon printer into an available USB port on your computer.
- If prompted, select the option to install the printer drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, open the printing preferences dialog on your computer.
- Select the Canon printer from the list of available printers.
- Choose the desired print settings, then click OK.
- Your Canon printer should now be connected to your computer via USB.