The Canon i-SENSYS MF217w is a versatile and easy-to-use multifunction printer that is ideal for small offices and home offices. It offers print, copy, and scan functions, and you can download Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver using the links below.
Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver:
- Once the “Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in .zip format, extract the file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF217w is a mono multifunction printer that is ideal for small to medium sized businesses. It offers print, copy and scan functions, as well as faxing capabilities. This printer has a maximum print speed of 26 pages per minute and a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The Canon i-SENSYS MF217w also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a 250-sheet paper capacity. This printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS MF217w:
- Download and install the Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon i-SENSYS MF217w printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can print documents and photos from your Canon i-SENSYS MF217w printer.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver?
Insert the installation CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive. If you can’t find the CD, you can usually download the driver from the Canon website. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver?
Open the Control Panel on your computer and select “Uninstall a Program.” Find the Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver in the list of programs and click on it. Click “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
3. I’m having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver. What can I do?
Make sure that you’re logged in as an administrator on your computer. If you’re not sure, you can check by going to the “Control Panel” and then “User Accounts.” If you don’t see an option to “Change user account control settings,” then you’re not logged in as an administrator.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try downloading the driver from the Canon website and then installing it in “Compatibility Mode.” To do this, right-click on the driver file and select “Properties.” Then, select the “Compatibility” tab and check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box. Select a previous version of Windows from the drop-down menu and then click “OK.” Try installing the driver again.
4. What should I do if I’m still having trouble with the Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver?
If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Canon customer support for assistance.