The Canon i-SENSYS MF212w is a multifunction printer that offers print, copy, and scan capabilities. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How Can You Install Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver on Your PC:
- First, make sure that the printer is properly powered on and connected to your computer.
- Next, open the “Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver” file that you downloaded from our website.
- Once the file is open, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Now, you should be able to use your printer.
Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF212w is a mono multifunction printer that is designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute and a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The MF212w also has a scanner and copier with a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. It has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. The Canon i-SENSYS MF212w is a compact and affordable multifunction printer that is ideal for small to medium sized businesses.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Canon i-SENSYS MF212w:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver.
- Download the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver from the Canon website.
- Extract the contents of the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver to a location on your computer.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver?
Before you can use your Canon printer, you must install the printer driver on your computer. The printer driver is the software that allows your computer to communicate with your Canon printer. You can usually find the printer driver on the Canon website.
If you can’t find the printer driver on the Canon website, you can try searching for it on the internet. There are many websites that offer printer drivers for download.
Once you’ve downloaded the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver, double-click on the file to install it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Can I use the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver with other Canon printers?
Yes, the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver is compatible with other Canon printers.
Can I use the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver with non-Canon printers?
No, the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver is not compatible with non-Canon printers.
What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.