The Canon i-SENSYS MF211 is a multifunction printer that can be used for printing, scanning, and copying. You can download the printer driver for this model using the download button below.
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver” download is completed, open the folder where the file was saved and double-click on it.
- A window will appear asking you to agree to the terms of the license agreement. Read the agreement carefully and click “I Agree” if you agree to the terms.
- The installation process will begin and will take a few minutes to complete. Once it is finished, you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- After restarting, open the “Printers and Faxes” control panel and verify that the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 is listed as a printer. If it is not, try unplugging the printer and plugging it back in.
- You should now be able to print to the Canon i-SENSYS MF211.
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS MF211 is a mono multifunction laser printer designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 26 pages per minute and a first print out time of 6.3 seconds. The printer has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet. The Canon i-SENSYS MF211 also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a 250-sheet paper tray.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that your Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download and install the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Once the driver is installed, open the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the “Scan” option and choose the desired scanning resolution.
- Select the “Save” option and choose where you would like to save the scanned document.
1. What is a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver?
A Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon printer. This software is required in order for your printer to function properly.
2. Where can I download a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver?
Canon’s website offers a variety of different drivers for different Canon printers. You can find the driver for your specific model of printer by visiting Canon’s website and searching for the “i-SENSYS MF211” model.
3. How do I install a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver?
Once you have downloaded the driver from Canon’s website, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
4. What are the system requirements for a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver?
The system requirements for a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver are: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 and a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer.
5. I am having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver. What can I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver, Canon offers a “Driver Easy Installer” which may help you resolve the issue. This software is available for download on Canon’s website.