The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx is a color laser printer that is ideal for small to medium sized businesses. It offers high quality printing with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a maximum print speed of up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and up to 14 ppm in color. It also has a duplex printing feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Continue” to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx is a colour laser printer that is designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 26 pages per minute in both colour and black and white. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, but this can be expanded to 1,000 sheets with optional paper trays. The LBP7780Cx has automatic duplex printing and can connect to a network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It is compatible with Canon’s uniFLOW software, which can help to manage print jobs and costs.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx printer.
- Check the printer’s documentation to see if there are any specific instructions for using the printer with your computer.
- If you are having trouble printing, try restarting the printer and your computer.
- Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer and that all cables are securely in place.
- Check the printer’s control panel to make sure that the correct paper size and type are selected.
- If you are still having trouble, contact Canon customer support for assistance.
1. Where can I download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver?
You can download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver from the Canon website.
2. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver?
To install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. I am having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver. What can I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver, please contact Canon customer support for assistance.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP.