The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn is a color laser printer that is ideal for small to medium sized businesses. It offers high quality printing at a resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a maximum print speed of 28 pages per minute (ppm) for both color and black and white printing. It also has a duplex printing feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn comes with a USB port and is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver on Your PC:
- First, you need to open the file that you downloaded.
- After opening the file, you will need to click on the “Install” button.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will need to click on the “Finish” button.
- Finally, you will need to restart your computer in order for the changes to take effect.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn is a colour laser printer aimed at small to medium businesses. It’s fast and has automatic double-sided printing, but it’s let down by high running costs.
The LBP7750Cdn is a compact printer measuring just 453mm wide and 398mm tall. It’s not the lightest at 18.9kg, but it’s still manageable for one person to move around. The front panel is home to a 2-line LCD display, along with buttons for navigation, job cancellation and power.
Connectivity options include USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi, and the printer is compatible with Canon’s uniFLOW software for businesses that need to track and manage print jobs.
Suggestions for How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn:
- Make sure that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn printer is properly connected to your computer.
- Download and install the latest drivers for your printer from the Canon website.
- Open the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver application and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Choose the type of document you want to print and select the appropriate settings.
- Click the “Print” button to send your document to the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver?
To install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver, simply download the driver from the Canon website and then run the installation file. The installation process is straightforward and should only take a few minutes to complete.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver?
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver, open the Control Panel and then navigate to Programs and Features. Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver in the list of installed programs and then click on the Uninstall button. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
3. How do I update the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver?
To update the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver, simply download the latest driver from the Canon website and then install it over the existing driver. The new driver will overwrite the old driver and should provide improved performance and stability.