The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn is a color laser printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. The printer has a compact design and offers high-quality printouts. The printer is easy to set up and use. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn driver is available for download using the links below.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.98 MB|
How to Safely Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files.
- Choose a location and click “Extract”. The files will be extracted to that location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click “Setup.exe”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn is a color laser printer with a compact design that makes it ideal for small office environments. It has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute in both color and black and white, and it has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a duplex printing feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn has a 250-sheet paper capacity, and it comes with a starter toner cartridge that yields up to 700 pages. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. It also has a USB port for connecting to a computer.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before downloading and installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver.
- Download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Questions & Answers:
How do I manually install Canon printer drivers?
Before you begin, check if your computer has a CD or DVD drive. If not, you’ll need a USB cable to connect your printer to your computer.
- Go to the Canon website and search for your printer model.
- Under “Drivers & Downloads”, select the operating system that you’re using and click “Search”.
- Find the driver that you want to download and click “Download”.
- Once the file has downloaded, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable and turn it on.
- If prompted, select the printer that you want to use.
- Try printing a test page to make sure that the installation was successful.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
- Before you begin, check if your printer is supported by Windows 10. You can do this by visiting the Canon website and searching for your printer model.
- If your printer is supported, download the driver from the Canon website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I find my Canon drivers?
- Go to the Canon website.
- Enter your Canon product’s model number in the search box.
- Select your model from the search results.
- On your model’s page, select the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Select the operating system that you’re using.
- Download the driver that you need.
- Install the driver on your computer.
How do I install a Canon printer without the disk?
Assuming you have a Canon printer and a computer with no printer drivers installed, you will need to download the drivers from the Canon website.
- Go to the Canon website and find the correct drivers for your printer model.
- Download the drivers to your computer.
- Follow the instructions provided by the Canon website to install the drivers.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the driver for your printer.
- Unzip the file if it’s in a zipped format.
- Open the file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer and turn it on.
- Windows should automatically detect the printer and install the drivers.
If Windows doesn’t automatically install the drivers, go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers and add the printer manually.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons that your printer’s driver might be unavailable. One reason is that your printer might be too old and the company that made your printer doesn’t make drivers for newer versions of your operating system. Another reason is that your printer might be new and the company that made your printer hasn’t released a driver yet.
If your printer is too old, you might be able to find a driver for it on a third-party website. Try doing a Google search for “[your printer model] driver [your operating system]”. If your printer is new, you’ll just have to wait until a driver is released. In the meantime, you can try using a generic driver or using your printer’s built-in controls.
How do I get my Canon printer to connect to my computer?
- Check that your Canon printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the System Preferences menu.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Click the plus sign (+) at the bottom of the Printers & Scanners pane.
- Select your Canon printer from the list of devices.
- Click Add.
How do I manually install a printer driver in Windows?
- Download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the unzipped file and double-click on the .exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
Why can’t I install printer driver on Windows 10?
The most common reason you can’t install a printer driver on Windows 10 is because the driver is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re using. To install a driver that is compatible with the version of Windows you’re using, contact the manufacturer of the printer or the company that developed the driver.
How do I find printer drivers in Windows 10?
If you need to install a printer driver in Windows 10, there are a few ways to do it. You can download the driver from the printer manufacturer’s website, or you can use the built-in Windows Printer Driver.
If you’re not sure which driver to choose, you can usually find the right driver by going to the Support section of the printer manufacturer’s website.
Once you’ve downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to install it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If you’re using the built-in Windows Printer Driver, you can usually find it by going to Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners. Click on the printer that you want to install the driver for, and then click the Manage button.
Click on the Update Driver button, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Where are the printer drivers located in Windows 10?
On a Windows 10 PC, you can find your printer drivers by going to the Devices and Printers section in the Control Panel. To get there, you can either type “Control Panel” into the search bar on the taskbar, or you can find it in the Start menu. Once you’re in the Devices and Printers section, you should see a list of all the printers that are installed on your PC. If you don’t see your printer listed, you can try clicking on the “Add a printer” button to see if Windows can automatically find it. If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to find your printer’s driver software on the manufacturer’s website and download it manually.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
- Turn off the Canon printer.
- Connect the Canon printer to the computer via the USB cable.
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation.