The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C is a colour laser printer that is ideal for small businesses or home office users. It is a compact and stylish printer that is easy to use and produces high quality prints. The printer has a maximum print resolution of 1200×600 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 14 ppm. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C also has a USB 2.0 interface for easy connectivity to your computer.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux||121.61 MB|
How Can You Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Details:
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C is a colour laser printer. It has a printing speed of 18 pages per minute (ppm) in both colour and black and white. The monthly duty cycle is up to 30,000 pages. The printer has a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C uses Canon’s CAPT (Continuous Action Printing Technology) to produce high quality prints at high speeds. The printer uses a singlepass printing method which helps to reduce printing time. The printer has a first print out time of 15 seconds.
The printer comes with a 1-year warranty.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C printer.
- Try to print a test page to see if the printer is working properly.
- If you are having trouble printing, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer and that the printer’s drivers are up to date.
- If you are still having trouble, contact Canon’s customer support for assistance.
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver?
To install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver, simply download the driver from Canon’s website and run the installation file.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver?
3. Will the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver work on my computer?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
4. I’m having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver, Canon offers a few troubleshooting tips on their website.
5. Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver can be downloaded from Canon’s website.