The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver is a great way to get your printer up and running. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux||121.61 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver on Your PC:
- After the download is complete, open the file and double-click on the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver” icon.
- A window will appear asking you where you would like to extract the files. Choose a location on your computer and click “OK”.
- All of the files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C is a colour laser printer designed for home and small office use. It has a print speed of 14ppm in both colour and black and white, and a resolution of up to 1200x600dpi. The printer has a compact design and is easy to set up and use. It also has a range of connectivity options, including USB and Ethernet.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C uses Canon’s All-in-One cartridge system, which combines the toner and drum in one unit. This makes it easy to replace the cartridge, and also helps to keep running costs down. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 5,000 pages, making it suitable for moderate printing needs.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C:
- Make sure that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver from Canon’s website.
- Install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C printer to your computer using the USB cable.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver?
Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the computer. Download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver from Canon’s website. Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver?
Open the Control Panel and select “Uninstall a Program”. Select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver from the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall”. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
3. Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver?
Canon’s website is the best place to download the latest driver for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.