The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver is a driver that is available for free on this page. The driver is used to connect the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 printer to a computer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux||121.61 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in .zip format, extract the file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 printer.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 is a compact and affordable monochrome laser printer. It is designed for home and small office use. It has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 has a compact and stylish design. It is compact enough to fit on a desktop or small office space. The printer has a simple control panel with four buttons. The printer has a 150-sheet paper capacity. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 5,000 pages.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- In the “Print” dialog box, select the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000” printer.
- Click on the “Print” button.
Questions & Answers:
1.What is Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver?
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.
2.Where can I download Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver?
You can download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver from Canon‘s website.
3.How do I install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver?
Once you have downloaded the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4.How do I uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver?
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver, go to the Start menu and select Programs and Features. Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver in the list of programs and click on Uninstall. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
5.Is Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver compatible with my Canon printer?
Yes, Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver is compatible with all Canon printers that have the i-SENSYS designation.