Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly. You can download Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver using the links below.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||111.96 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver” icon to open the file.
- If “Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Driver” is a zipped file, unzip it to a new folder.
- In the new folder, double-click “Setup.exe” to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 is a high-speed, duplex, colour laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 35ppm in both colour and black and white, and a first page out time of just 12 seconds. The LBP5975 also has a high-resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, making it ideal for printing high-quality documents and photos.
The LBP5975 comes with a number of features to make printing easy and convenient, including Canon’s Quick First-Print technology which reduces print times, and a 250-sheet paper capacity which minimises the need for frequent paper reloading. The printer also has a USB 2.0 port for easy connectivity to a computer or laptop, and is compatible with a range of Canon and third-party software applications.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975:
- Download and install the driver from Canon’s website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer’s driver properties dialog box.
- Select the ‘Print Test Page’ option to print a test page.
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 driver?
Make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer. Download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 driver from Canon’s website. Double-click the downloaded file to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
2. Where can I download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 driver?
You can download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 driver from Canon’s website.
3. My Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 printer is not working. What can I do?
First, make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer. Then, check that the printer driver is installed and up to date. If the printer driver is not installed or is outdated, download and install the latest driver from Canon’s website. Finally, restart your computer.
4. I can’t find the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5975 driver on Canon’s website.
Make sure that you are looking for the driver for the correct model of printer. If you can’t find the driver for your model of printer, contact Canon’s customer support.