The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 is a high-speed, high-quality monochrome laser printer. It offers print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute (ppm) and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The LBP5360 also features Canon’s advanced all-in-one cartridge system, which combines the toner, drum, and fuser in one easy-to-replace unit.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How Can You Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- The file will be in a ZIP format. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 is a high-speed, high-volume monochrome laser printer designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It prints at up to 40 pages per minute (ppm) and has a first print out time (FPOT) of 6.8 seconds. The LBP5360 also features duplex printing, meaning it can print on both sides of a page, and has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 150,000 pages.
The LBP5360 has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, meaning it can produce sharp, professional-looking documents. It also has a range of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi, so it can be easily integrated into your existing network.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360:
- Make sure that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download and install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 driver from the Canon website.
- Once the driver is installed, open the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 driver and select the printer from the list of printers.
- Select the type of paper you want to use and click on the “Print” button.
- Your document will now print to the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 printer.
Below are the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver frequently asked questions with detailed and descriptive answers.
1. What is a Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.
2. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver?
First, you will need to download the driver from the Canon website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
3. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver?
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver, go to the Start menu and select Control Panel. In the Control Panel, select Programs and Features. Find the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver in the list of installed programs and select it. Click the Uninstall button to complete the process.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver?
5. Where can I download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver?
You can download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver from the Canon website.