The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 is a high-quality monochrome laser printer. It offers print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. The printer also features a built-in duplexer for two-sided printing.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver on Your PC:
- First, make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Next, open the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver” file that you downloaded from our website.
- After the file has been opened, you will see a window that says “Welcome to the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver Setup Wizard.” Click “Next” to continue.
- The next page will ask you to agree to the terms and conditions. Click “I Agree” to continue.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 is a colour laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 12 pages per minute (ppm) in black-and-white and 8 ppm in colour. It has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 comes with a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. It has a duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages per month. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Utilize Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before attempting to install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver.
- If you are using a Windows operating system, you will need to right-click on the downloaded file and select “Run as Administrator” in order to install the driver.
- Mac users will need to double-click on the downloaded file and then drag it into their “Applications” folder in order to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you will need to restart your computer in order for the changes to take effect.
- After restarting your computer, you should be able to use your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 printer.
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 driver?
To install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 driver, first ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. Next, locate the driver file for your operating system and download it to your computer. Once the file has been downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 driver?
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 driver, first open the Control Panel. From here, locate and select “Uninstall a Program.” Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 driver in the list of installed programs and select it. Click “Uninstall” to begin the process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
3. Where can I find the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 driver is available for download on the Canon website. Simply visit the website, locate the driver file for your operating system, and download it to your computer.