The Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x is a high-speed, high-quality, and compact monochrome laser printer. It’s perfect for small offices and home offices. The LBP351x delivers excellent print quality, with sharp text and clear images. It’s fast, too, with print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. And it’s easy to use, with a simple control panel and an intuitive interface. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x is a great choice for a small office or home office printer.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver:
- Download the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the printer driver to print documents from your computer.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x is a high-speed, high-quality monochrome laser printer. It is designed for small to medium sized businesses or home offices. It has a print speed of up to 50 pages per minute and a first print out time of just 7.8 seconds. The LBP351x also has a high-resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for professional looking documents.
This printer also features Canon’s All-in-One cartridge system which combines the toner, drum, and fuser into one easy to replace unit. This helps reduce maintenance costs and downtime. The LBP351x has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets which can be expanded to 800 sheets with optional paper trays.
Hacks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print and select the Print option.
- In the Print dialog box, select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x printer from the list of printers.
- Click the Print button to start printing the document.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver?
To install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver, simply download the driver file from Canon’s website and run the installation program.
2. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver?
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs”. From there, select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver and click “Uninstall”.
3. I’m having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver, it’s possible that there are some compatibility issues. Try installing the driver in compatibility mode and see if that solves the problem.
4. I can’t find the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver on Canon’s website. Where can I download it?
If you can’t find the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver on Canon’s website, try searching for it on a third-party website. Just be sure to download the driver from a trusted source.
5. What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x Driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.