The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Driver is a driver for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 printer. The driver is available for download using the links below.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|UFR II – UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||69.88 MB|
How Can You Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Driver on Your PC:
- After the download is complete, open the file and run the setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver and select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 from the list of printers.
- Select the printer properties and click on the Test Print button to print a test page.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Specifications:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 is a monochrome laser printer designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It offers print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute and a first print out time of 8.5 seconds. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages and comes with a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 also offers automatic duplex printing and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 uses Canon’s All-in-One cartridge system which combines the toner, drum, and fusing unit into one easy-to-replace cartridge. This system helps reduce maintenance costs and downtime. The printer also features Canon’s On-Demand Fixing technology which uses a ceramic heating element to quickly warm up and distribute heat evenly. This helps to improve print quality and reduce energy consumption.
Hacks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “Print” button.
- Select the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360” printer from the list of printers.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- The printing process will start.
Questions & Answers:
1.What is a Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 driver?
A Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Canon printer. This driver is specific to your printer model and is required in order for your printer to function properly.
2.Where can I download a Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 driver?
3.How do I install a Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 driver?
Once you have downloaded the driver file from Canon’s website, double-click on it to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4.I am having difficulty installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 driver. What can I do?
If you are having difficulty installing the driver, Canon provides a “Readme” file that includes installation instructions. This file can be found on the driver download page linked above. Additionally, you can contact Canon customer support for assistance.