The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 is a laser printer that is ideal for small to medium sized businesses. It offers high quality printing at a fast speed, making it perfect for businesses that need to produce large quantities of prints quickly. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 also has a compact design, making it easy to fit into any office space.
You can download Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver using the links below.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux||121.61 MB|
How to Safely Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver:
- Download the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Windows will now detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use the printer.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 is a black and white laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 33 pages per minute and a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. It connects to a computer via USB 2.0.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 has a duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages per month. It measures 16.9 x 14.2 x 10.2 inches and weighs 26.8 pounds.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 is a black and white laser printer that offers fast print speeds and high print quality. It is a versatile printer that can handle a variety of print jobs, and it has a robust paper capacity. It is easy to set up and use, and it comes with a USB 2.0 cable for connecting to a computer.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before you start the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver.
- Once the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver is installed on your computer, launch it and then click on the “Start” button.
- When the “Start” button is clicked, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver will start to download the necessary files from the internet.
- Once the download is complete, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver will install the files on your computer.
- After the installation is complete, launch the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver and then click on the “Finish” button.
Questions & Answers:
1. What is the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver is a device driver for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 printer. This driver provides the necessary interface between the printer and the computer.
2. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver can be installed by following the instructions provided in the installation wizard.
3. How do I uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver can be uninstalled by going to the Control Panel and accessing the Add/Remove Programs feature.
4. What are the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver?
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver requires a computer with a Pentium 4 or higher processor, 512 MB of RAM, and 100 MB of free hard disk space.