The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 is a monochrome laser printer. It is a compact and affordable printer that is ideal for home or small office use. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 18 ppm.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux||121.61 MB|
How Can You Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If you are using Windows, double-click on the downloaded file. A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files.
- Choose a location on your computer and click “Extract”. The files will be extracted to that location.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 is a budget-friendly black and white laser printer. It’s designed for home and small office use, with print speeds of up to 18 pages per minute. It has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, and can connect to your computer via USB.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 is a great choice for those who need a simple, reliable printer. It’s easy to set up and use, and produces high-quality prints. It’s also very affordable, making it a great option for budget-conscious shoppers.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100:
- Download and install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin using the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 printer.
1. Which Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 driver should I download?
2. How do I install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 driver?
Once you have downloaded the driver, you will need to install it on your computer. For instructions on how to install the driver, please refer to the documentation that came with your printer.
3. I am having difficulty installing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 driver. What should I do?
If you are having difficulty installing the driver, please contact Canon support for assistance.
4. I am using the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 printer on a Windows computer. How do I access the printer’s properties?
1. Click on the Start button, then Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click on the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 printer and select Properties.
3. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 printer’s properties window will now appear.
5. I am using the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 printer on a Mac computer. How do I access the printer’s properties?
1. Click on the Finder icon, located in the Dock.
2. Select Applications, then Utilities.
3. Double-click on the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver icon.
4. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 printer’s properties window will now appear.