The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw is a monochrome laser printer designed for small businesses and home offices. It is a compact and affordable printer that offers fast print speeds and high-quality output. The printer has a small footprint and is easy to set up and use. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver:
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select “Extract All”.
- A new window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files. Select a location and click “OK”.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw printer.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Details:
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw is a fast and compact laser printer that is ideal for small offices and home offices. It has a print speed of up to 26ppm and a first print out time of just 7.8 seconds. The LBP151dw also has duplex printing and wireless connectivity for easy printing from mobile devices.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for crisp and clear prints. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages for increased productivity. The LBP151dw has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for increased flexibility.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw is Energy Star certified and has a deep sleep mode for reduced energy consumption. It also comes with a 1-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver.
- Download and install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver on your computer.
- Connect the Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I connect my Canon lbp151dw to WIFI?
- Check that your Canon lbp151dw printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the WiFi settings.
- Select your Canon lbp151dw printer from the list of available devices.
- Enter the password for your Canon lbp151dw printer.
- Click the “Connect” button.
Your Canon lbp151dw printer should now be connected to your computer via WiFi.
How do I reset my Canon lbp151dw printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Wait for about 30 seconds, then plug the printer back in and turn it on.
- When the printer is on, hold down the Stop button for about 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds, the printer will reset and should be working properly.
How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my wireless network?
- In order for your Canon printer to recognize your wireless network, you will need to connect it to the router using an Ethernet cable. Once it is connected, you will need to go into the printer’s settings and select the wireless network option.
- Next, you will need to enter the SSID or name of your wireless network. Once you have done this, the printer should be able to connect to the network.
- If you are still having trouble, you may need to enter the password for your wireless network. Once you have done this, the printer should be able to connect to the network.
- If you are still having trouble, you may need to contact Canon customer support for assistance.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons why your Canon printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi. The first thing you should check is that your printer is compatible with your router. If it is, then the next thing to check is the password for your Wi-Fi network. Make sure that you are inputting the correct password. If you still can’t connect, then you should try restarting both your printer and your router.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer wirelessly?
One way to connect your Canon printer to your computer wirelessly is by using a Canon Wireless Adapter. This adapter plugs into your printer and allows it to communicate with your computer over a wireless network. Another way to connect wirelessly is by using Bluetooth. Most Canon printers have Bluetooth built-in, so you just need to pair the two devices. Once they are paired, your computer will be able to send print jobs to the printer.
If you don’t have a Canon Wireless Adapter or your printer doesn’t have Bluetooth, you can still connect the two devices wirelessly using a third-party wireless print server. A wireless print server is a small device that connects to your printer and creates its own wireless network. Any computer on that network can then send print jobs to the printer.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my phone?
There are a few possible reasons why your Canon printer is not connecting to your phone. One possibility is that the printer is not compatible with your phone model. Another possibility is that the printer is not turned on or not properly plugged into an electrical outlet. Finally, it is possible that there is something wrong with the printer itself, such as a hardware or software issue. If you have followed all the troubleshooting steps and your printer still will not connect to your phone, you may need to contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
How do I print from my phone to my Canon printer?
To print from your phone to your Canon printer, you’ll need to make sure that both your phone and your printer are connected to the same wireless network. Once they’re both connected, you can open up the document or photo that you want to print and select the Canon printer as your printing destination. The specific steps will vary depending on which app you’re using, but you should be able to find the Canon printer in the list of available printers. Once you select it, you can choose how many copies you want to print and whether you want it to be printed in color or black and white.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my phone?
- Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Launch the app and select your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to your phone.
- Once your printer is connected, you can print photos and documents from your phone.
How do I hard reset my Canon printer and fix common errors?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds.
- Plug the printer back in and turn it on.
If you’re still having issues with your Canon printer after resetting it, there are a few other things you can try. First, make sure you have the latest drivers installed. You can download these from the Canon website.
If your printer is still giving you problems, you may need to contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
How do I factory reset my Canon printer?
- First, check to see if your Canon printer has a reset button. If it does, press and hold the reset button for 3-5 seconds.
- If your printer does not have a reset button, you will need to unplug it from the power source and then plug it back in. Once it is plugged back in, press and hold the power button for 3-5 seconds.
- If neither of these methods work, you can try resetting your printer by using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app. Once the app is installed on your device, open it and select your printer. Then, select the ‘Maintenance’ tab and select the ‘Factory Reset’ option.
How do I reset my Canon Pixma printer?
- First, unplug the printer from the power outlet.
- Next, open the printer’s cover and remove the ink cartridges.
- Once the ink cartridges are removed, find the “Reset” button on the printer. This button is usually located on the side or back of the printer.
- Press and hold the “Reset” button for 5-10 seconds.
- After the reset button has been pressed for the required amount of time, re-insert the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Finally, plug the printer back into the power outlet and turn it on.