The Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 Driver is available for free in this page using the links below. The driver is necessary for the functioning of the printer and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How to Install Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 Driver:
- Make sure that the Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 Driver download from our website is completed.
- Connect the Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use the Canon Color SELPHY CP1300.
The Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 is a compact photo printer that allows you to print high-quality photos from your computer or mobile device. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print photos in a variety of sizes, including 4×6, 5×7, and 8×10. The CP1300 also has a built-in memory card reader that supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards, as well as a USB port for connecting to a computer or PictBridge-compatible camera.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure your Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 Driver is installed and up to date.
- Connect your Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 Driver to your computer.
- Open the Canon Color SELPHY CP1300 Driver application.
- Select the photos you want to print.
- Choose the print settings you want.
How do I install Canon Selphy cp1300 on Windows 10?
- Download the driver for the Canon Selphy cp1300 from Canon’s website.
- Unzip the driver file and double-click on the setup file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, connect the Canon Selphy cp1300 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the drivers.
- You will be able to print to the Canon Selphy cp1300 once the drivers are installed.
How do I connect my selphy 1300 to my computer?
- Check that your selphy 1300 and computer are both turned on and connected to the same wireless network.
- On your computer, open the browser and go to 192.168.1.1.
What app do I use for Canon Selphy cp1300?
The Canon Selphy cp1300 is a compact photo printer that can be used to print photos from a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and cameras. The printer uses Canon’s Selphy app, which is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
How do I connect my Canon Selphy?
- Plug the power cord into the back of the printer and into an outlet.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the Canon Selphy printer driver on your computer.
- Open the printer driver and select the Canon Selphy printer as the default printer.
- Load photo paper into the printer.
- Select the photos you want to print in the printer driver.
- Click the print button.
Can you use Canon SELPHY with computer?
Yes, you can. You’ll need to connect the Canon SELPHY to your computer using the USB cable that came with the printer. Once it’s connected, you’ll be able to select it as your printer in most applications.
How do I connect my Canon SELPHY CP1300 to the Internet?
- To connect your Canon SELPHY CP1300 to the Internet, you will need a USB cable and a computer with an Internet connection.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and to the computer.
- On the computer, open the Canon printer driver and select the “Network” tab.
- Select the “Wireless LAN” option and enter the SSID and password for your wireless router.
- Once the printer is connected to the Internet, you can print wirelessly from any computer on your network.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer?
In order to connect your Canon printer to your computer, you will need a USB cable. Once you have the USB cable, you can connect it to the printer and then to the computer. Once the connection is made, you should be able to print from your computer.
Which app do I download for Canon printer?
The Canon Print app is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play. Once installed, the app will allow you to print photos and documents directly from your Canon printer to your mobile device.
How do I reset my Canon Selphy cp1300?
- To reset your Canon Selphy cp1300, first make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Next, press and hold the “Reset” button on the printer for about 5 seconds.
- After that, the printer should reset itself and be ready to use again.
How do you load paper into a Canon Selphy?
- Open the paper tray lid.
- Insert a stack of photo paper into the photo paper tray with the glossy or print side facing up.
- Push the stack of photo paper forward until it stops.
- Close the paper tray lid.