The Brother QL-1060N is a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use label printer that is perfect for any home or small office. With print speeds of up to 110 labels per minute, it is one of the fastest label printers on the market. The QL-1060N also features a built-in automatic cutter that makes it easy to create custom labels in a variety of sizes.
Brother QL-1060N Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother QL-1060N Driver on Your PC:
Brother QL-1060N Driver can be found on our website.
- After the download is complete, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in .zip format, extract the file to your desired location.
- Once the file is extracted, open the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Your Brother QL-1060N printer should now be ready to use.
The Brother QL-1060N is a high-speed label printer that can print up to 110 labels per minute. It can print labels up to 4″ wide and has a 300 dpi resolution. It comes with a built-in Ethernet interface and can be used with a PC or Mac. It also has a built-in cutter and can be used with die-cut or continuous labels.
Hacks on How to Use Brother QL-1060N:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Download the Brother QL-1060N Driver from the Brother website.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Connect your Brother QL-1060N printer to your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Brother label printer to my computer?
- If your Brother label printer is not already turned on, go ahead and press the power button to turn it on.
- Take a look at the back of the printer and locate the USB port.
- Grab the USB cable that came with the printer and plug one end into the USB port on the back of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
- Your computer should now recognize the Brother label printer and you should be able to use it to print labels.
How do I reset my brother ql 1060N?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then plug the printer back in and turn it on.
- If the printer still does not work properly, repeat steps 1-2.
- If the printer still does not work properly, contact Brother customer service for further assistance.
How do I connect my Brother QL 820nwb to my computer?
- Begin by connecting the Brother QL-820NWB to your computer using the USB cable that came with the printer.
- Once the printer is connected, you will need to install the Brother QL-820NWB drivers on your computer. These can be found on the Brother website or on the CD that came with the printer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you will need to open the Brother control panel on your computer. This can be found in the Start menu or in the Control Panel.
- In the Brother control panel, you will need to select the “Printers” tab and then click on the “Add Printer” button.
- In the Add Printer wizard, you will need to select the “Local printer” option and then choose the Brother QL-820NWB as your printer. You should then be able to print to the Brother QL-820NWB from your computer.
How do I install my Brother printer?
6) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- After you have finished setting up your Brother printer, you can begin using it to print documents. To do this, open the document that you want to print and click on the “Print” button. Select your Brother printer from the list of printers and click on the “OK” button.
- If you have any problems setting up or using your Brother printer, you can contact customer support for assistance.
How do I connect my label maker to my computer?
- Connect the label maker to your computer with the USB cable.
- Turn on the label maker.
- On your computer, open the software that came with the label maker. This will likely be a label design program.
- Follow the instructions in the software to design your label.
- When you’re finished, print the label.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
If you need to reset your Brother printer, there are a few different ways to do it. One way is to simply unplug the printer from the power source and then plug it back in. This will usually reset the printer and clear any error messages. Another way to reset the printer is to go into the printer’s control panel and find the reset button. This button is usually located in the menu or settings area. Pressing this button will usually clear any error messages and reset the printer.
How do I access my Brother printer’s web interface?
- To access your Brother printer’s web interface, you will need to type the IP address of your printer into a web browser. The IP address can be found in the printer’s menu, under the network settings.
- Once you have typed in the IP address, you will be taken to the printer’s web interface. From here, you can change various settings on your printer, such as the wireless network settings.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer USB?
If your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer USB, there are a few potential reasons why. First, check to see if the USB cable is properly plugged into both the printer and the computer. If it is, then unplug it and plug it back in again to see if that fixes the issue. If not, then the next potential reason is that the drivers for the printer are not installed on the computer. To fix this, you can go to the Brother website and download the latest drivers for your specific model of printer. Finally, if neither of those solutions work, then it is possible that the printer itself is faulty and you will need to contact Brother customer service for further assistance.
How do I find the IP address for my Brother printer?
To find the IP address for your Brother printer, you will need to access the printer’s control panel. On the control panel, find the “Network” or “Wireless” settings. Within these settings, you should see the printer’s IP address listed. If you cannot find the IP address listed, you may need to print out a network configuration report from the printer. This report will list the printer’s IP address, as well as other important network information.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with cable?
- Plug one end of the USB cable into your Brother printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Your Brother printer should now be connected to your laptop and be ready to use.
Why is my Brother printer not printing from my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not printing from your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Make sure that the USB cable is securely plugged into both the printer and the computer. Another possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Check to see if the power cord is plugged into the printer and plugged into an outlet. If the printer is still not printing, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the Brother printer drivers on your computer.
How do I connect my P-Touch label maker to my computer?
- Start by plugging the USB cable into the back of your P-touch label maker.
- Next, connect the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
- Once the label maker is connected to your computer, you will need to install the P-touch Editor software. This software can be downloaded for free from the Brother website.
- Once the software is installed, open it and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your label maker.
- Once the label maker is successfully connected, you will be able to create and print labels from your computer.
What kind of USB cable do I need for my Brother printer?
You need a USB cable that is compatible with both your printer and your computer. The most common type of USB cable is the standard A to B cable, which has a rectangular shape and is usually used to connect computers to printers.