The Brother PJ-773 Driver is a printer driver that is used to connect a Brother printer to a computer. The driver is available for download using the links below.
Brother PJ-773 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother PJ-773 Driver:
- Double-click on the “Brother PJ-773 Driver” download from our website.
- The “Brother PJ-773 Driver” Setup Wizard will appear.
- Click “Next”.
- Read the End User License Agreement and click “I Agree”.
- Click “Next”.
- Select your preferred language and click “OK”.
- Click “Next”.
- Select the installation location and click “Next”.
- Click “Install”.
- The installation process will start.
- Click “Finish” when the installation is completed.
The Brother PJ-773 is a high-speed, professional label printer. It can print up to 300 labels per minute, making it perfect for high-volume labeling applications. It has a built-in cutter for cutting labels to desired lengths, and it can print labels up to four inches wide. The Brother PJ-773 also has a built-in Ethernet port for connectivity to a network.
Hacks on How to Utilize Brother PJ-773:
- Download and install the “Brother PJ-773 Driver” from the official Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Brother PJ-773 Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can use your Brother printer to print documents and photos.
Questions & Answers:
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- go to the Brother website and find the drivers for your specific model of printer.
- download the drivers onto your computer.
- open the folder where the drivers are saved and double-click on the executable file.
- follow the prompts to install the drivers.
- restart your computer.
- connect your Brother printer to the computer and turn it on.
- try printing a test page to see if the drivers are installed correctly.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer driver?
- Locate the Brother printer driver that you need to reinstall. This can be found on the manufacturer’s website or on a CD that came with your printer.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Uninstall the current driver for your Brother printer.
- Install the new driver that you downloaded.
- Restart your computer. Your Brother printer driver should now be reinstalled.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
- Go to the Brother website.
- Find your scanner model from the list of available products.
- Select the “Drivers & Software” tab for your model.
- Choose the operating system you’re using on your computer.
- Download the scanner driver to your computer.
- Run the driver installation file and follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I connect my brother PJ 773 to my iPad?
- If there is no specific app available, you can try to connect to the printer using a third-party app like PrintCentral or Printer Pro. These apps allow you to connect to a variety of different types of printers.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- Connect the Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the Brother printer.
- Open the Settings app on your computer.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Click the Brother printer you want to connect to your computer.
- Click Add device.
Your Brother printer should now be connected to your computer without the need for a CD.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- First, you’ll need to download the new driver from the manufacturer’s website or from a reliable third-party website.
- Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- If prompted, restart your computer once the installation is complete.
- Now, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start using it.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on, or is not plugged into an outlet or power strip. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer via USB cable. You may need to check that the cable is plugged in securely to both the printer and the computer. Finally, it is possible that the printer driver is not installed properly on the computer. You can usually resolve this issue by downloading and installing the latest driver from the Brother website.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
Installing a printer driver in Windows 10 is a relatively simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.
First, you’ll need to download the appropriate driver for your printer from the manufacturer’s website. Once you have the driver downloaded, you’ll need to unzip it and then open the folder.
Inside the folder, you’ll find a file called “setup.exe.” Double-click on this file to begin the installation process.
Once the installation process is complete, you’ll be prompted to restart your computer. Once your computer has restarted, your printer should be fully functional.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There are a few possible reasons why the message “Driver is unavailable” might appear. One possibility is that the device is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re using. Another possibility is that the driver is not compatible with the hardware.
If you’re receiving this message, it’s likely because the device you’re trying to use is not compatible with the version of Windows you have installed. This is a common problem with older devices that were designed for use with an earlier version of Windows. The best way to resolve this issue is to install the latest version of Windows.
If you’re using the latest version of Windows and you’re still seeing this message, it’s likely because the driver is not compatible with the hardware. In this case, you’ll need to obtain a new driver from the manufacturer.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- The first thing you need to do is make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Finally, click on the “Add a printer” button and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- Then click Devices.
- In the Devices window, click the Add a device button in the top-right corner.
- When your Brother printer appears in the list of devices, click on it to select it and then click the Add device button.
- Your Brother printer should now be added to Windows 11 and you can start using it.
How do I setup my Brother printer wirelessly?
- Connect the power cord to the Brother machine and plug it into an AC outlet.
- Press the Menu button on the control panel.
- Use the Up or Down arrow keys to select Network and press OK.
- Use the Up or Down arrow keys to select Wireless and press OK.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard and press OK.
- When prompted, select the Brother machine you want to connect to your wireless network.
- When prompted, enter your network name (SSID).
- When prompted, enter your password.
- When prompted, select the encryption type.
- When prompted, select the Open System option and press OK.
- The wireless connection is now complete.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with cable?
If you have a Brother printer and a laptop with a cable, you can connect the two devices together. First, find the cable that came with your printer. It will have a USB port on one end and a printer port on the other. Plug the USB end into your laptop and the printer port into your printer.
Once the cable is plugged in, you should see a message on your laptop that says “Installing device driver software”. This process may take a few minutes. Once it’s finished, you should be able to print from your laptop to your Brother printer.
How do I get Brother Utilities on my desktop?
- Go to the Brother website and select the “Downloads” section.
- Find the “Brother Utilities” section and select the appropriate download for your computer.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the prompts to install the software.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Brother Utilities software from your desktop.
- Follow the prompts to set up your Brother printer or scanner.
Where do you find the IP address on your printer?
If you want to find the IP address of your printer, there are a few ways that you can do it. One way is to look at the printer’s control panel. Most printers have a display that shows the current IP address. Another way is to print a test page. Many printers have an option to print a test page that includes the printer’s IP address. Finally, you can check your router’s DHCP table. Your router keeps track of all the devices that are connected to it, and it will usually show the IP address of your printer.