The Brother PJ-723 Driver is a printer driver that allows you to print documents from your computer. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Brother PJ-723 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Brother PJ-723 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Brother PJ-723 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Brother PJ-723 Driver” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the “Brother PJ-723 Driver”.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “Brother PJ-723 Driver” to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the “Brother PJ-723 Driver”.
The Brother PJ-723 is a versatile and easy-to-use label printer. It can print labels up to 2.4 inches wide and features a built-in cutter for easy label creation. The Brother PJ-723 also has a built-in memory card slot, so you can save your labels for later use.
The Brother PJ-723 can print labels at up to 300 dpi, so your labels will look sharp and professional. The Brother PJ-723 also has a built-in font library, so you can choose from a variety of fonts for your labels.
The Brother PJ-723 is compatible with a variety of label types, including die-cut, continuous, and heat-shrink labels. It also comes with a variety of accessories, including a carrying case, AC adapter, and USB cable.
Hacks on How to Use Brother PJ-723:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and that you have the latest version of the driver installed.
- Connect your Brother PJ-723 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the driver software and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Select the PJ-723 as your printer and choose the appropriate settings.
- Print your documents or photos as usual.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my brother PJ 773?
- Open the cover of the printer.
- Lift up the black ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the protective tape from the bottom of the ink cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the carriage.
- Push the ink cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Connect the USB cable to the back of the printer and plug it into the computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Install the printer driver and software from the included CD.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
How do I connect my brother PJ 773 to my iPad?
- Make sure your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPad.
- Tap the name of your printer in the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network, if prompted.
- Tap “Connect” to connect your iPad to your Brother printer.
- Open the document or photo you want to print.
- Tap the Share icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Print” in the Share menu.
- Tap the name of your Brother printer in the Printer Options menu.
- Tap “Print” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Why does my Brother printer Say driver unavailable?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is saying that the driver is unavailable. Maybe the driver is actually unavailable, meaning it’s not installed on your computer. This could be because you recently updated your operating system and the new system is not compatible with the Brother printer. It could also be that the driver was never installed in the first place. If that’s the case, you’ll need to go to the Brother website and download the appropriate driver for your model of printer.
Another possibility is that the driver is available, but it’s not working properly. This could be because it’s outdated or corrupted. In that case, you’ll need to uninstall the driver and then reinstall it. You can usually do this through the Device Manager in Windows. If you’re not sure how to do that, you can find instructions by doing a quick search online.
Once you’ve reinstalled the driver, restart your computer and try printing again. If that doesn’t work, there could be a more serious problem with your printer. It’s possible that the hardware is damaged and needs to be replaced.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Wait for the CD to automatically launch the installation wizard. If it doesn’t, open “My Computer” and double-click on the CD drive icon. Then, double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen. 4. When the installation is finished, restart your computer (if prompted).
If you don’t have a CD, you can usually download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website.
- Locate the driver that you need. Make sure you know what operating system you are using (e.g., Windows 7, 64-bit).
- Download the driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- When the installation is finished, restart your computer (if prompted).
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
Before you can use a printer, you must install the printer driver on your computer. Windows 10 will automatically install a driver for most printers, but if you have a printer that is not automatically supported, you will need to install the driver yourself.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- On the Start menu, click Settings, and then Devices.
- In the Devices window, click Printers & scanners.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner button.
- Wait for Windows to detect the printer. If the printer is not automatically detected, click the link for your printer’s manufacturer, and then follow the instructions to download and install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, click the Finish button.
Your printer should now be ready to use.
How do I connect my laptop to my Brother printer?
- Make sure that your Brother printer is turned on and is in range of your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the WiFi settings.
- Find your Brother printer in the list of available WiFi networks and connect to it.
- Enter the password for your Brother printer when prompted.
- Once you’re connected, you should be able to print from your laptop to your Brother printer.
Why is my Brother printer not printing from my computer?
There are many possible reasons for why your Brother printer is not printing from your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to your computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on your computer. Another possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the printer itself.
If your Brother printer is not printing from your computer, the first thing you should do is check the connection between your printer and your computer. Make sure the printer is properly plugged into your computer. If the printer is properly plugged into your computer and the printer still does not print, the next thing you should do is check to see if the printer driver is installed on your computer. If the printer driver is not installed on your computer, you can download it from the Brother website.
If the printer driver is installed on your computer and the printer still does not print, the next thing you should do is check to see if the printer is turned on. If the printer is not turned on, turn it on and then try to print again. If the printer is turned on and the printer still does not print, there may be a problem with the printer itself.
How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
- Check if your printer is compatible with wireless printing. Most new printers are, but some older models may not be.
- If your printer is compatible, gather the necessary materials. You’ll need a wireless router and an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the printer to the router using the Ethernet cable.
- Once the printer is connected, open the printer’s control panel and look for a wireless setup wizard. This will walk you through the process of connecting to your wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to your wireless network, you should be able to print wirelessly from any computer or mobile device that is also connected to the same network.
How do you fix a Brother printer that is offline?
If your Brother printer is showing as offline, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
First, try restarting your printer. This can sometimes clear up any issues that are causing the printer to show as offline.
If restarting your printer doesn’t work, try restarting your computer. This will sometimes clear up any communication issues between your computer and the printer.
If you’re still having trouble, try unplugging the printer from its power source for a few minutes, then plugging it back in. This can sometimes reset the printer and clear up any issues.
If you’re still having trouble, contact Brother customer support for assistance.
How do I know if my printer is AirPrint enabled?
If you have an AirPrint-enabled printer, you can print from your device without installing any additional software (drivers). To find out if your printer is AirPrint-enabled, check the printer’s documentation or website.
If you can’t find your printer’s documentation or website, or if you can’t tell if your printer is AirPrint-enabled, contact the printer’s manufacturer.
How do I print from my iPhone to my Brother printer?
- Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Select the Wi-Fi option in the Settings menu.
- Make sure your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
- Tap the icon next to your Brother printer in the Wi-Fi menu.
- Select the Print option in the menu that appears.
- Choose the document or image you want to print from the list of options.
- Tap the Print button.
What is AirPrint on iPad?
AirPrint is a feature in Apple’s iOS that allows wireless printing from supported devices. iPad models that support AirPrint include the iPad (3rd generation) and later, the iPad mini (all models), and the iPad Air (all models). To use AirPrint, your iPad must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your AirPrint-enabled printer.
With AirPrint, you can print photos, emails, web pages, and documents from your iPad without installing any printer drivers. AirPrint is built into most popular printer models, such as those from HP, Epson, Canon, and Brother.