The Brother PJ-673 Driver is a versatile and easy-to-use printer driver that makes it easy to connect your Brother PJ-673 printer to your computer. The driver is available for download using the links below.
Brother PJ-673 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How Can You Install Brother PJ-673 Driver on Your PC:
- Click on the “Brother PJ-673 Driver” download link from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now use your Brother PJ-673 printer.
The Brother PJ-673 is a mobile printer that is designed for use with iOS, Android, and Windows devices. It uses Bluetooth and NFC technology to connect to your mobile device, and it has a built-in battery that allows you to print up to 500 pages on a single charge. The Brother PJ-673 also has a built-in USB port that allows you to print from a USB flash drive, and it comes with a free app that lets you print from your mobile device.
The Brother PJ-673 has a print speed of up to 5 pages per minute, and it has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It uses thermal transfer printing technology, and it has a built-in cutter that allows you to cut your prints into 3.15″ x 2.36″ pieces. The Brother PJ-673 also comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Brother PJ-673:
- Download and install the Brother PJ-673 Driver from the Brother website.
- Connect the Brother PJ-673 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Brother PJ-673 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Use the Brother PJ-673 to print your documents.
How do I connect my iPad to my brother Pocketjet?
- Begin by ensuring that both the Pocketjet and the iPad have plenty of battery life. It’s always frustrating when trying to complete a task and either device runs out of power part way through.
- Once that’s settled, locate the cable that came with the Pocketjet. One end will have a standard USB connector, while the other will have a small, square connector that is specific to the Pocketjet.
- Plug the USB end of the cable into an available port on the iPad.
- Next, take the other end of the cable and insert it into the Pocketjet. At this point, the devices should be successfully connected and you can begin printing.
How do I connect my brother PJ 773?
- Plug in the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to the start menu on your computer and type in “devices and printers”.
- Find your printer in the list of devices and click “add printer”.
- Follow the prompts to install your printer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my phone?
There are a few different ways that you can connect your Brother printer to your phone, depending on the type of printer and phone that you have.
If you have an Android phone, you can download the Brother Print&Scan app from the Google Play store. Once the app is installed, open it and follow the prompts to connect your printer.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can use the AirPrint feature to connect your printer. First, make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS device. Then, open the app that you want to print from and tap the share icon or button. Tap the “Print” option and select your Brother printer from the list of available printers.
If your printer is not compatible with AirPrint, you can still connect it to your iOS device using a USB cable. First, connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable. Then, open the app that you want to print from and tap the share icon or button. Tap the “Print” option, select “Other Printers,” and select the printer that you connected via USB.
Does Brother printer have app?
The Brother printer does have an app that can be used for printing. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. The app allows you to print documents, photos, and web pages from your mobile device.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
If you have a USB cable, you can connect your Brother printer to your computer by plugging the cable into the appropriate ports on each device. If you don’t have a USB cable, you can purchase one from a local electronics store.
Once the USB cable is connected, you will need to install the Brother printer driver on your computer. This can be done by visiting the Brother website and downloading the driver for your specific printer model. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer.
How do you setup a wireless printer?
- Begin by gathering the materials needed to set up the printer. This includes the printer itself, the power cord, an Ethernet cable, and the drivers and software for the printer. If the printer is already assembled, great! If not, follow the instructions in the printer’s manual to put it together.
- Once the printer is assembled, plug it in and turn it on. Allow the printer to go through its start-up routine, which may include printing a calibration page.
- Next, connect the printer to your computer using the Ethernet cable. Once the connection is made, your computer should automatically detect the printer and install any necessary drivers.
- Finally, you’re ready to set up the wireless connection. Most printers will have a menu or control panel where you can access the wireless settings. Enter the network name (SSID) and password, and then select the “connect” or “OK” button. Once the connection is made, you can unplug the Ethernet cable.
How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my new router?
- Check that your Brother printer and new router are turned on and connected to the same power source.
- On your Brother printer, navigate to the Network settings menu.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your new router’s SSID and password.
- Once the printer is connected to your new router, try printing a test page to make sure everything is working properly.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Brother printer?
- Make sure your Brother printer is powered on and connected to the same wireless network as your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Wi-Fi” and find your Brother printer in the list of available networks.
- Tap the icon next to your Brother printer to connect to it.
- Once your iPhone is connected to your Brother printer, you can print documents and photos from your iPhone.
Can Brother printer connect to iPad?
Yes, Brother printer can connect to iPad. You can connect your Brother printer to your iPad using the Brother iPrint&Scan app. This app allows you to print and scan documents and photos from your iPad.
How do I connect my iPhone to my wireless Brother printer?
- Make sure your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on the Wi-Fi setting.
- Find your Brother printer in the list of available Wi-Fi networks and tap on it to connect.
- Once your iPhone is connected to your Brother printer, open the app that you want to print from (such as the Photos app) and select the document or image that you want to print.
- Tap the Share button and then tap the Print button.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of available printers.
- Tap the Print button and your document or image will begin printing wirelessly to your Brother printer.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
There are many reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to WiFi. It could be because your printer is not in range of your router, the router is not working properly, or there may be an issue with the printer itself. If you are having trouble connecting your Brother printer to WiFi, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you fix the problem.
If your Brother printer is not in range of your router, it will not be able to connect to WiFi. Make sure that your printer is close to your router and within range.
If your router is not working properly, it could be the reason why your Brother printer is not connecting to WiFi. Try restarting your router and see if that fixes the problem.
There may be an issue with the printer itself if your Brother printer is not connecting to WiFi. Try restarting the printer and see if that fixes the problem. If the printer still does not connect to WiFi, there may be a problem with the printer’s WiFi antenna.
Where do I find Network key for printer?
If you have a Wi-Fi router connected to your printer, the network key is the password for your Wi-Fi network. The network key is usually printed on a sticker on the router.
If you’re using a printer that doesn’t have Wi-Fi capabilities, you will not need a network key.