If you have a Brother MFC-L8850CDW printer, you need to install a driver before you can use it. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver:
- After the “Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver” download is completed, open the folder where the file was downloaded to.
- Double-click on the “Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver” file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The Brother MFC-L8850CDW is a color laser all-in-one printer designed for small businesses and home offices. It offers print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities, as well as wireless and mobile printing. The printer has a print speed of up to 33ppm and a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. It also has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. The Brother MFC-L8850CDW is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Check that the Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver is compatible with your computer’s operating system.
- Download and install the Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver.
- Connect the Brother MFC-L8850CDW printer to your computer.
- Follow the instructions provided by the Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver to complete the installation process.
How do I install a Brother printer driver?
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support page for your specific printer model.
- Download the driver for your printer model.
- Once the driver download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on your printer.
- Windows will detect the new hardware and prompt you to install the driver. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer.
- Test your printer by printing a test page.
How do you reset the toner on a Brother printer MFC l8850cdw?
If your Brother printer is displaying the “Toner Low” or “Replace Toner” error message, you can reset the toner counter back to full with the following steps. Keep in mind that resetting the toner counter is different than resetting the page counter.
- Open the front cover of your Brother printer.
- Locate the green “Clear” button on the control panel.
- Press and hold the “Clear” button for four seconds.
- Close the front cover of your printer.
The toner counter should now be reset and your printer should continue printing normally.
How do you reset the drum counter on a Brother MFC l8850cdw?
- Turn on the printer and open the front cover.
- Press and hold the “Menu” button for 5 seconds.
- Use the arrow keys to select “All Settings”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Reset Drum Counter”.
- Press the “OK” button.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Go to the Brother website and select your printer model from the list of available printers.
- Select the “Downloads” tab and then select the “Drivers & Software” tab.
- Choose the appropriate operating system and then select the “Download” button.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer drivers.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer drivers are not installed on the computer.
What printer driver should I use for Brother printer?
The printer driver that you should use for your Brother printer will depend on the model of printer that you have. For example, if you have a Brother HL-2270DW printer, you should use the Brother HL-2270DW printer driver. If you have a Brother MFC-J985DW printer, you should use the Brother MFC-J985DW printer driver.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, you can install a printer driver in a few different ways. The easiest way is to use the built-in printer driver that comes with Windows 10. To do this, go to Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Click Add a printer or scanner. Windows will search for and install the driver automatically.
If you need to install a specific printer driver, you can download it from the manufacturer’s website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to install it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use your printer with Windows 10.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- To add a Brother printer in Windows 11, you’ll need to first open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click the Add a printer button.
- Select the Brother printer you want to add from the list of available printers.
- Click the Add button to install the printer.
Why won’t my Brother printer recognize toner?
There are a few reasons your Brother printer might not recognize toner. One reason could be that the toner cartridge is not properly seated in the printer. Another reason could be that the toner cartridge is damaged or defective. You can try reseating the toner cartridge or replacing it with a new one to see if that fixes the problem.
How do you bypass the toner on a Brother printer?
In order to bypass the toner on a Brother printer, you need to open up the printer and locate the toner cartridge. Once you have located the toner cartridge, you need to remove it from the printer. After the toner cartridge has been removed, you need to take a cotton swab and clean the contact area on the printer. Once the contact area has been cleaned, you need to insert the toner cartridge back into the printer.
Why does my Brother printer say low ink when I just refilled it?
- The new ink cartridge is not properly seated. Check to make sure the ink cartridge is properly inserted into the carriage.
- The ink cartridge is not compatible with your Brother printer. Make sure you are using an ink cartridge that is designed for use with your specific model of Brother printer.
- The ink cartridge is empty. Even if you just refilled the cartridge, it may not have enough ink to print. Try replacing the ink cartridge with a new one.
- There is an air bubble in the ink cartridge. When you refill an ink cartridge, it’s possible to get an air bubble trapped inside. This can prevent ink from flowing properly. To fix this, remove the ink cartridge and gently tap it on a hard surface to release the air bubble. Then reinsert the ink cartridge and try printing again.