The Brother MFC-L5850DW driver is a software that enables communication between your Brother printer and your computer. This driver is available for free on the Brother website. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver on Your PC:
- Unzip the file to a convenient location on your computer.
- Double-click on the unzipped file to launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use your Brother MFC-L5850DW printer.
The Brother MFC-L5850DW is a reliable, high-speed laser all-in-one printer designed for busy offices and workgroups. It offers fast print speeds of up to 42ppm, and high-yield replacement toner cartridges that can help lower your overall printing costs. Plus, it comes with a variety of convenient features, like built-in wireless and Ethernet networking, mobile device printing, and duplex printing.
The Brother MFC-L5850DW also offers flexible paper handling, with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For even more flexibility, it also supports optional 500-sheet capacity paper trays. Plus, it has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning, copying, or faxing multi-page documents.
And for peace of mind, the Brother MFC-L5850DW comes with a 2-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Brother MFC-L5850DW:
- Download and install the “Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver” from the Brother website.
- Connect your Brother MFC-L5850DW printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can use your Brother MFC-L5850DW printer to print documents.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- First, insert the Brother printer driver installation CD into your computer’s CD drive or download the installation file from the Brother website.
- Next, open the file or CD and run the installation program.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver software on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Brother printer.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer driver?
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support section.
- Select your printer model from the list of products.
- Select the operating system that you are using.
- Download the latest printer driver for your model.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Locate the Brother MFC installation CD that came with your product.
- If your computer has a CD/DVD drive, insert the Brother MFC installation CD into the drive. The CD should begin to automatically run the installation wizard. If it does not, open “My Computer” and double-click on the CD/DVD drive icon. This should open the CD and run the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions provided by the installation wizard. This will guide you through the rest of the process.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Brother MFC product.
How do I know if my Brother printer driver is installed?
There are a few ways that you can tell if your Brother printer driver is installed. One way is to look in the Devices and Printers section of your Control Panel. If your Brother printer is listed there, then the driver is most likely installed. Another way is to try to print a document. If your Brother printer is able to print, then the driver is installed. If you are still not sure, you can contact Brother customer support for assistance.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- Check that your Brother printer is powered on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel and select Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a Printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select Add a local printer.
- Select Use an existing port and choose USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB) from the drop-down menu.
- Click Next, then select Brother from the Manufacturer list and your specific Brother model from the Printers list.
- Click Next and follow the remaining prompts to finish installing your Brother printer.
How do I install a new printer driver?
There are a few different ways that you can install a new printer driver. The first way is to use the CD that came with your printer. This CD will usually have an installation wizard that will guide you through the process. If you do not have the CD, you can usually download the driver from the manufacturer’s website. Once you have downloaded the driver, you will need to unzip it and then run the installation file. This file will usually be called “setup.exe” or something similar. The installation process will usually involve following on-screen instructions and clicking “Next” a few times. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start using it.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Check to make sure that the printer is plugged into an outlet and that the power button is pressed. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Check the USB cable to make sure it is securely plugged into both the printer and the computer. If you are using a wireless printer, make sure that the printer is properly connected to the wireless network. You may need to consult your printer’s manual for specific instructions on how to connect to a wireless network. If you have followed all of these steps and your printer still will not connect to your computer, it is possible that there is an issue with the printer itself. In this case, you may need to contact Brother customer support for further assistance.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
The process of installing a printer driver in Windows 10 is a fairly simple one. The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that you have the driver that is specific to your printer and your version of Windows 10. Once you have the driver, you will need to unzip the file if it is in a ZIP file format. After unzipping the file, you should have an executable file that you can double-click on to start the installation process.
The installation process will ask you a few questions such as where you want to install the driver files and whether or not you want to create a desktop shortcut. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start using it.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
This phrase is typically used when referring to a computer device driver, which is a software program that helps a piece of hardware communicate with the rest of the computer. If the driver is unavailable, it means that the device cannot be used.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Turn off the Brother printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the Brother printer and to the laptop.
- Turn on the Brother printer.
- The laptop should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to the Brother printer.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- Go to the Start menu and select Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Select Printers & scanners.
- Select Add a printer or scanner.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of devices.
- Select Add device.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation of your Brother printer.