The Brother MFC-L5755DW driver is a printer driver that is used to connect your Brother printer to your computer. This driver is available for free from the Brother website.
Brother MFC-L5755DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Brother MFC-L5755DW Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Brother MFC-L5755DW Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Brother MFC-L5755DW Driver” setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is finished, you can use the “Brother MFC-L5755DW Driver” by clicking on the “Start” button.
Brother MFC-L5755DW Details:
The Brother MFC-L5755DW is a reliable, high-performance all-in-one laser printer that is perfect for small businesses and home offices. It offers fast print speeds of up to 40ppm, and high-quality output with resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also features duplex printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. It has a 250-sheet paper capacity, and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Use Brother MFC-L5755DW:
- Download and install the Brother MFC-L5755DW Driver from the Brother website.
- Connect the Brother MFC-L5755DW printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Brother MFC-L5755DW printer as your default printer.
Questions & Answers:
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- Open the downloads folder on your computer and double-click the installer file for the Brother printer driver.
- If prompted, click Run or Save. If you clicked Save, double-click the installer file to continue.
If you need further assistance, please consult your Brother printer’s manual.
How do I install Brother utilities?
If you have a Brother machine, you can install the Brother utilities software to help you manage the machine and its settings. The Brother utilities software is available for both Windows and Mac. To install the software, you will need to have your Brother machine connected to your computer.
Once the machine is connected, you can begin the installation process by opening the Brother utilities software and following the on-screen instructions. The process will differ slightly depending on which operating system you are using, but the overall steps are similar.
For Windows users, the installation process will begin by extracting the files from the Brother utilities software folder. Once the files have been extracted, the setup wizard will launch. From here, you will simply need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
For Mac users, the installation process will begin by mounting the Brother utilities software disk image. Once the disk image has been mounted, you will need to open the “Installer” file and follow the on-screen instructions. The process will culminate with you entering your password to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
If your computer does not have a CD drive, or if you no longer have the Brother printer software CD, you can still connect your Brother printer to your computer. To do this, you will need to download the software from the Brother website.
- Go to the Brother website (link in Resources).
- Click the “Downloads” link near the top of the page.
- Click the “+” next to the “Drivers” heading.
- Click the link next to “Full Driver & Software Package.” This will download the software to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the prompts to install the software.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on your printer.
- The software will now detect your printer and you will be able to print.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on or plugged into an outlet. Another reason could be that the printer is not installed on your computer. To install the printer, you will need to insert the installation CD into your computer’s CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions. If you do not have the installation CD, you can usually download the software from the Brother website. Once the software is installed, you should be able to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
If you are still having trouble connecting the printer to your computer, it is possible that there is a problem with the printer itself. You can try contacting Brother customer support for further assistance.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Before you can install a printer driver in Windows 10, you need to have a printer connected to your computer. If you don’t have a printer connected, you can install the driver for a printer you’re planning to connect in the future.
- To install a printer driver in Windows 10, open the Devices and Printers control panel. In the Devices and Printers control panel, click Add a printer.
- In the Add a printer window, click the Add a local printer option.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select the Use an existing port option and then select the printer port for your printer. If you’re unsure which port to select, check the documentation that came with your printer.
- On the Install the printer driver page, select the printer manufacturer and model and then click Next. If you’re unsure which driver to select, check the documentation that came with your printer.
- On the Completing the Add Printer wizard page, click Finish.
- Once the printer driver is installed, you can use the printer as you normally would.
How do I find printer drivers in Windows 10?
- In the Devices and Printers window, you should see your printer listed. If you don’t see your printer, try clicking on the “Add a printer” button.
- In the Printer Drivers window, you should see your printer’s driver listed. If you don’t see your printer’s driver, try searching for it online.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There are a few potential reasons for why a driver might be unavailable. One possibility is that the driver is no longer being manufactured and so is no longer available for purchase. Another possibility is that the driver is not compatible with the operating system on the computer. Finally, the driver might be available but the person trying to install it does not have the correct permissions.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- To connect your Brother printer to your laptop via USB, first make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your laptop.
- Finally, click on “Add a printer” and follow the prompts to install your Brother printer.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- In Windows 11, click on the Start menu and type “Devices and Printers” into the Search bar.
- Click on “Add a printer” from the Devices and Printers window.
- Click on “Brother” from the list of printer manufacturers and then select your Brother printer model from the list of printers. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer wirelessly?
- If your Brother printer has wireless capabilities, you can connect it to your computer using a wireless connection.
- To connect your printer to your computer wirelessly, you will need to have a wireless router.
- Once you have a wireless router, you can connect your printer to your computer by following the instructions in your printer’s manual.
- After your printer is connected to your computer, you will need to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Once the printer driver is installed, you should be able to print from your computer to your Brother printer.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
There are several ways to reset your Brother printer. One way is to simply unplug the printer from the power outlet and then plug it back in. This will usually reset the printer and clear any error messages. Another way is to access the control panel on the printer and select the “Reset” option. This will usually clear any error messages and reset the printer. Finally, you can also reset your Brother printer by accessing the control panel on your computer and selecting the “Reset” option. This will usually clear any error messages and reset the printer.
Why is my printer offline?
There are a few reasons your printer might appear offline. One common reason is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer or the network. Check to make sure that the printer is properly plugged into an electrical outlet and that all the cables are securely connected.
Another possible reason is that the printer driver is outdated or needs to be reinstalled. You can check for updates by going to the manufacturer’s website and checking the support section. If you need to reinstall the driver, you can usually find the software on the manufacturer’s website as well.
If neither of those solutions work, there might be an issue with your printer’s firmware. Firmware is the software that controls the printer and tells it how to operate. You can usually check for updates and download the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.
How do I update my Brother printer?
If your Brother printer is not connected to a computer, you can update it by downloading the latest firmware from the Brother website and installing it on a USB drive. To do this, go to the support section of the Brother website and select your printer model. Next, click on the Downloads tab and select Firmware in the drop-down menu. Find the latest firmware version for your printer and download it to your computer. Once the download is complete, unzip the file and copy the contents to a USB drive. Next, insert the USB drive into your Brother printer and turn it on. The printer will automatically detect the new firmware and update itself.
Where is my Brother printer Control Center?
There are a few possible places to find the Brother printer Control Center, depending on which type of Brother printer you have. For some Brother printers, the Control Center is located on the control panel of the printer itself. For other Brother printers, the Control Center can be found in the printers menu on your computer. If you’re still having trouble finding the Control Center, you can always contact Brother customer support for help.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to extract the driver files.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable and make sure it is turned on.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel and click “Add a printer”.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select “Add a local printer” and choose the port that your printer is connected to.
- On the next page, select the printer manufacturer and model and click “Next”.
- If prompted, browse to the location of the extracted driver files and click “Next”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.